India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologise for what just happened. We have a system in place on the forum to prevent this and it appears to have failed.
Basically every new member has to have their first few posts approved so there's no way someone can get banned, register a new account and start posting again straight away. I will try to work out what went wrong.

You only remmeber the reaction to Sydney test and label us as crybabies. Go back in history and search for other example to lable us crybabies otherwise withdraw it.

Ok even im not going to withdraw calling the Indian team sore losers, i understand about complaining about the Umpriring, but what they did what not on...

I apologise for what just happened. We have a system in place on the forum to prevent this and it appears to have failed.
Basically every new member has to have their first few posts approved so there's no way someone can get banned, register a new account and start posting again straight away. I will try to work out what went wrong.

Thanks a lot, Bro :)

You only remmeber the reaction to Sydney test and label us as crybabies. Go back in history and search for other example to lable us crybabies otherwise withdraw it.

The performace was enough for you to be label cry babies for 100 years. If it was first time or not it was disgraceful and something that will never be forgotten. Your country should learn from Australia how to be gracious loosers.

Do you think the ACB will suspend the tour for the clannger decisions Symonds and Hussey copped today? Will be demand the umpires be replaced?

NO is the answer in case there was any doubt

Last edited:
Well played india. Poor display from our top order batsmen that's for sure....and bowlers - without looking at the scorecards i'm sure a lot the deficit is probably made up from extras. Great batting from Johnson - bit of an allrounder we have here, his test average is now 99 i think!

It's just the way it is with celebrations i'm afraid - if Australia enjoy their win it's arrogance, anyone else and it's accepted. But it's quite amusing to see them celebrate a dead rubber like that. Kinda reminds me of the 20/20 win they had in india after we had thumed them in the ODIs in india recently...they were racing around on the top of cars and stuff. But oh well, at least we're gracious losers....and at least we are still winning the series.

The performace was enough for you to be label cry babies for 100 years. If it was first time or not it was disgraceful and something that will never be forgotten. Your country should learn from Australia how to be gracious loosers.

Do you think the ACB will suspend the tour for the clannger decisions Symonds and Hussey copped today? Will be demand the umpires be replaced?

ACB is not nuts or our players are not immature to take any of this steps

can we please move on..............................................................

Ok even im not going to withdraw calling the Indian team sore losers, i understand about complaining about the Umpriring, but what they did what not on...

Stevo you shouldnt have to withdraw it, there behaviour was shameless.

@ Jk16 4
we can move on but not when indian fans try to justify or play down there Countrys actions.

They will look fool if they complain after going all out against it. You dont have choice now. Even if you want you cannot cry.

Ha ha. Or what? The Indian cricket team will go home. lol

Well played india. Poor display from our top order batsmen that's for sure....and bowlers - without looking at the scorecards i'm sure a lot the deficit is probably made up from extras. Great batting from Johnson - bit of an allrounder we have here, his test average is now 99 i think!

It's just the way it is with celebrations i'm afraid - if Australia enjoy their win it's arrogance, anyone else and it's accepted. But it's quite amusing to see them celebrate a dead rubber like that. Kinda reminds me of the 20/20 win they had in india after we had thumed them in the ODIs in india recently...they were racing around on the top of cars and stuff. But oh well, at least we're gracious losers....and at least we are still winning the series.

First you insult and then say u are gracious looser.

That car was gifted to MOM and if u have any matches with car as prize the team which has it always drives on it. Aussies would have done same.

They will look fool if they complain after going all out against it. You dont have choice now. Even if you want you cannot cry.

You missed my point, its not the way things work, i was demandstrating Australia wouldnt even consider this course of action.

Hopefully there shamefull actions will never be repeated by anyone

Ha ha. Or what? The Indian cricket team will go home. lol

Knock Knock. If your memory is low as like other aussie members here then let me tell you that going home option was due to Harbhajan case not the Sydney loss. Get fact right first.

NO is the answer in case there was any doubt

Owned!!! Take that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread