India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Australian team management will call for Asad Rauf's head...oh wait no we wont, haha because we're gracious losers who know the meaning of sportsmanship! :D

Rauf did not have a shocking match whatsoever. Remember that Bucknor had several bad decisions (and a history of such in Indian matches) and the situation was exasperated by Benson also having a bit of a shocker too. But that topic has been argued to death and we dont need more on it.

The Australian team management will call for Asad Rauf's head...oh wait no we wont, haha because we're gracious losers who know the meaning of sportsmanship! :D

Ha ha ha. Good one. Well said. reps for you for being funny, and true at the same time.

It's not that it's offensive...it's just over the top. Understandable if they'd won the series or pulled off a miraculous win like the aussies did in Sydney...but in a one sided dead rubber it can only make one cringe.

Oh, ok. I don't think it is that bad. It is quite a big thing to even win one match in Australia.

It's not that it's offensive...it's just over the top. Understandable if they'd won the series or pulled off a miraculous win like the aussies did in Sydney...but in a one sided dead rubber it can only make one cringe.

Exactly. I wasn't offended. Just a mixture of shock and anger that they will have the courage to do that right in front of the Aussies faces when they are not even winning.

Stop the sarcasm. Its not funny at all.

Rauf did not have a shocking match whatsoever. Remember that Bucknor had several bad decisions (and a history of such in Indian matches) and the situation was exasperated by Benson also having a bit of a shocker too. But that topic has been argued to death and we dont need more on it.

Hussey and Symonds bad calls cost us as much as the bad call cost India last match. But good luck an Indian admitting this. But that topic has been argued to death so we ll move on.

Geez, some Aussie fans here are really overly whinging....

I don't think I am. I just didn't like Indias celebration. They played good cricket, and if I was whinging I would be complaining that Hussey and Symonds weren't out.

I imagine that you are aiming that at me.

It's funny to see how people don't want to think about this stuff when it's going in their favour, but when the shoes on the other foot.....funny stuff....hypocrisy at it's finest...but that seems to be india's core strength!!

At least our captain did not celebrated as if he had won a million dollars and the team did not went jumping up and down in the huddle.

Your 17th win will remain dream.

85426.jpg

Last edited:
At least our captain did not celebrated as if he had won a million dollars and the team did not went jumping up and down in the huddle.

Your 17th win will remain dream.

85426.jpg

when do you see your team even reaching 16?

It's funny to see how people don't want to think about this stuff when it's going in their favour, but when the shoes on the other foot.....funny stuff....hypocrisy at it's finest...but that seems to be india's core strength!!

err didn't india get bad decisions when sachin and dhoni were given lbw in the 1st innings when the ball was clearly going over the top of the stumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread