India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
err didn't india get bad decisions when sachin and dhoni were given lbw in the 1st innings when the ball was clearly going over the top of the stumps.

Yep, the bad decisions were even although I dont think we can complain to much when there LBW's.

Some Australians think that Australia got the rough end of the stick with umpiring decisions. They have a right to say it, but you don't have to sugarcoat it with the lowest form of wit.

To be honest, with school and having to get to sleep before 2:30am, I missed most of the match so can't really comment. I can say that Dhoni and Tendulkar were given out when it was going over as were Symonds and Hussey given out when there was an inside edge. I made myself very careful never to comment on LBW decisions (during the Sydney Test) as I know from experience just how very hard they are to give. I have given someone out leaving a full toss on off stump (angling in) and they were not happy. LBW decisions are extremely hard to give. I have upset a fair few with shocking LBW decisions and so I must admit that I am a slight hypocrite (slight because they are professional and paid) to criticise the umpires.

At least our captain did not celebrated as if he had won a million dollars and the team did not went jumping up and down in the huddle.

Your 17th win will remain dream.

85426.jpg

He almost looks like he was just dismissed by an umpire..

Strange. :p

If you think lifting national flag is bad then think again.

But I just cant help think they are not taking the series seriously enough now its dead rubber. Winning this Test was a great achievement but they cant take there minds off the main task ahead of them.

Dont worry, that'll be my last comment on this.

But I just cant help think they are not taking the series seriously enough now its dead rubber. Winning this Test was a great achievement but they cant take there minds off the main task ahead of them.

Dont worry, that'll be my last comment on this.

Dead rubber?

Its 2-1 and still one match to go. It can be 2-2 and not a series win for Aussies. Which series are u watching?

Great Celebrations from Harbhajan, not over the top at all , they stayed within the limits and it IS a big thing to win against the Australian team especially on their home soil. Something which only the Indian Team has done in the last decade, and they did it twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread