India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Jk16 4
we can move on but not when indian fans try to justify or play down there Countrys actions.

now.......tbh...i never complained or made any comments regarding the
australians celebrating after the win at sydney....!

you won,you celebrate ! we won, we celebrate....

aussies celebration at sydney wasnt even close to our T20 world cup celebration !! :p.......we went crazy.........:D

and abt the flag issue, we've always raised it when we win
crucial, big,exciting matches....! take it the run chase at the
natwest 2002, T20 finals, today etc.......
its like a part of culture......and i dont see any problem with that
at all.......

aussies dont wanna raise their flags, its their problem......
we cant do anything abt it.........

Knock Knock. If your memory is low as like other aussie members here then let me tell you that going home option was due to Harbhajan case not the Sydney loss. Get fact right first.

Ha ha. I know that was the reason why silly fool. Doesn't mean you wouldn't do it for something else. Your funny when you get angry. You bothering to write a post back in such a way is funny. I was having a general crack at your comment, and you got all technical. lol. You seem to take everything as literal. Your clearly missed my point.

Last edited:
I must have missed it, what did India do which was so disgraceful in their celebration? I had a shower after the final wicket so I might have missed it.

Well at least we all respect our flags unlike the English who throw theres on the ground. Quote, Ashes 2006/07 - "who cares, its only a bit of material, we can just go buy another one at the store" /quote. LOL

I must have missed it, what did India do which was so disgraceful in their celebration? I had a shower after the final wicket so I might have missed it.

They celebrated like they won the series and H Singh came sprinting out with the Indian flag waving it around.

They beat Australia. Thats what they did.

They celebrated like they won the series and H Singh came sprinting out with the Indian flag waving it around.

Did that offend you? I am not knowledgable on flag culture. I know it is highly respected in India, is it the same in Australia?

They beat Australia. Thats what they did.

No need for that, I am trying to find something out.

Last edited:
They will look fool if they complain after going all out against it. You dont have choice now. Even if you want you cannot cry.

We wouldn't even dare - poor umpiring is part of the game and we accept that. When you say complain you are talking about supporters like myself posting on message boards like this one - not once in the media was there an australian player/official etc. critical of india's behaviour...nor were there outlandish articles printed in the australian media giving india a hard time...unlike 99% of the boloney printed in the indian media about the australian's behaviour. If the aussies want to complain about something they will only do so if there is a good reason (eg racism) - we know all too well that in cricketing media it's australia vs the world.....now india are the hated child of the cricketing world i highly doubt we'd want to take any heat off them by immitating their childish behaviour.

We are great winners, and good losers as well - both concepts are still a little vague in india it seems.

I dont understand whats so bad about it. They beat Australia in Australia.

We would do exactly the same thing if we were massive underdogs, such as if Australia beat England in soccer we would go insanely nuts aswell!!!!

It is a big win for India. No team has beaten Australia in 2 years. Come on ! Lighten up. Gee...a lot of you guys can't seem to leave India alone. About 50 posts saying, "your celebration was over the top" , "look, we're gentlemen, we're not burning effigies unlike you fools" etc.

It was a great win. But unless India win the next one, this won't count for much. However, let the Indians have their moment for once.

The Australian team management will call for Asad Rauf's head...oh wait no we wont, haha because we're gracious losers who know the meaning of sportsmanship! :D

Did that offend you? I am not knowledgable on flag culture. I know it is highly respected in India, is it the same in Australia?

No need for that, I am trying to find something out.

It's not that it's offensive...it's just over the top. Understandable if they'd won the series or pulled off a miraculous win like the aussies did in Sydney...but in a one sided dead rubber it can only make one cringe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread