India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats with article. We read it on newspapers, websites and watch on TV. Whats new? Matty talks like this everytime he gets off sleep.

Who's Matty? He was posting an article to tell us that Hayden is back and raring to go. It doesn't need a new thread.

i have a feeling austaralia may come back hard for in this game. i am off on thursday and monday so that will be good.

If people in Kolkata are actually causing civic turmoil because Ganguly wasn't selected they need to get a life, in my opinion. I have no respect for most of the cricket-lovers of Kolkata. They supported South Africa when India was playing against them at the Eden Garden's, for heaven's sake.

They done the right thing :mad: and this time once again they doing the right thing :mad:

They done the right thing :mad: and this time once again they doing the right thing :mad:

Yes, Kolkata fans are always right. They were right to pelt Mrs. Gavaskar with oranges in 1985, they were right to disrupt the World Cup semi-final in
1996, and they were absolutely right to throw stones and bottles after Tendulkar was given out in 1999.

They are very peaceful when things are going their way, so it is only fair that they get to do a little bit of vandalism every now and then. Soon they will resolve the issue by legitimate means, such as talking about it in parliament and threatening to withdraw support to the government. They have a great sense of proportion, they really do.

Yes, Kolkata fans are always right. They were right to pelt Mrs. Gavaskar with oranges in 1985, they were right to disrupt the World Cup semi-final in
1996, and they were absolutely right to throw stones and bottles after Tendulkar was given out in 1999.

They are very peaceful when things are going their way, so it is only fair that they get to do a little bit of vandalism every now and then. Soon they will resolve the issue by legitimate means, such as talking about it in parliament and threatening to withdraw support to the government. They have a great sense of proportion, they really do.

Your joking right?

Kolkata fans ARE doing the RIGHT THING. Why the hell did the selectors drop Saurav???? For his poor fielding??? HAHAHA WE HAVE ALL SEEN HOW YUVRAJ SINGH FIELDED IN THE 2nd Test against Australia. The selectors are saying, "No no no, the youngstars we have selected were super performers of the RANJI TROPHY." If performance is what it matters, then why did players like Uthappa, R Sharma(Both averaging 20 something in Ranji Trophy) got selected???????? WHY DID THE SELECTORS DROP GANGULY?????? Even BCCI chief is surprised by this decision!!!!

Kolkata fans ARE doing the RIGHT THING. Why the hell did the selectors drop Saurav???? For his poor fielding??? HAHAHA WE HAVE ALL SEEN HOW YUVRAJ SINGH FIELDED IN THE 2nd Test against Australia. The selectors are saying, "No no no, the youngstars we have selected were super performers of the RANJI TROPHY." If performance is what it matters, then why did players like Uthappa, R Sharma(Both averaging 20 something in Ranji Trophy) got selected???????? WHY DID THE SELECTORS DROP GANGULY?????? Even BCCI chief is surprised by this decision!!!!

They're picking for the future, because Ganguly won't be there for the next World Cup. He was also dropped because he went through a significant drop of form in ODI batting. Sadly your heart is over-ruling your head on this issue.

Because by 2011, Ganguly will be 39. Like I said, Sachin (who is a year younger) should have been axed as well.

Kolkata fans ARE doing the RIGHT THING. Why the hell did the selectors drop Saurav????

We have to move on to the future, he's not gonna be there forever, you need to give it up.

Tendulkar is there because we need some kind of experience (taking them all out at once would be too rash), and he's our best ODI player.

I'm sorry if I sound a little big-headed or arrogant, but his is the difference between some Indians, there are some who think of the situation, and there are some who just lash out and not look at the better for the team.

I was really angry that Karthik hasn't got a game yet with Jaffer being Lee's bunny, but you don't see me complain a lot.

Last edited:
That's because Karthik sucks.
:p:p

(JK that was just too hard to resist.)

Personally I feel Dhoni is a better keeper now. He's really grown behind the stumps, and I think that as a keeper he has proven his worth to the team. Dhoni usually comes in to play pressure situations, so I would say that's a reason for his low scores. I think if he was promoted he might make bigger scores, but his place right now-to bat with the tail and get in those vital 20-30 runs is very good for the team when they wag the tail to inflate the total.

Last edited:
I think dropping Ganguly is the right choice, although he has been scoring runs recently in ODI cricket, they haven't been coming quick enough....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread