India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ya 5 bowlers is the way to go,lets hope its a great match.

5 bowlers is a good attacking move. If we win the toss everyone saying this will be a spinners pitch. Last day kumble, h singh i will also put shewags name. Could be hard to play

We will require our batting to fire as we have one less batter. Some of the aussie batters have not performed as well as they are expected. Hopefully they continue to fail.

Aussies have won the toss twice. India once. This should be a good batting wicket.

Last edited:
adelaide is historically a good batting wicket and it will take turn more like a sub continent wicket,this should suit india.

Scg was suppose to support the spinners. We did well until aussies had some help. Isnt it suppose to be cloudy first two days. Swing bowling

When you play against aussies its hard to feel confident

Last edited:
ya the weather is forecast to be cloudy,lets see how this turns out.

Are you in india. What is the reaction over there at the moment

ya i am in india,the build up was all about ganguly being dropped rather than team compositions and stuff.

It must be really early over there at moment. Thats the problem we make things so big

anyways i am off. got tomorrow off from work working friday then also got monday off. so if it goes to the last day i am sorted aswell. i dont care how long it last just an india win

Last edited:
India have won the toss and elected to bat.

Irfan pathan to open.

Last edited:
Happy that India are batting first. We should look to get a real big total. We have 5 bowlers plus Sehwag (if need by, Sachin too) and so whatever flat the wicket, we have the best possible players to pick 20 wickets. I am hoping for a century from Dravid today. He is the guy that stands up in these big games and makes himself count. He must be happy that he has not lose his one down spot and must make it count big. Sachin has to score in this innings because he doesnt do it in the second

Hope we can see an indian win that would be a fair reflection of the way both sides have fought in this series.

Edit: Very happy to have finally found the method where I can watch the game (willow.tv stream) on TV while working on my laptop. Can type in at Planetcricket while the game is going on in TV (connected from laptop on secondary monitor)

Pathan to open. Thats ridiculous.

Not really. He is a very reliable batsman and the Aussies will come out thinking that can get him early as he is not suited to opening, and thats when he can be dangerous. I think it could prove to be a good decision.

Last edited:
Not really. He is a very reliable batsman and the Aussies will come out thinking that can get him early as he is not suited to opening, and thats when he can be dangerous. I think it could prove to be a good decision.

I think its a negative approach to a game where they have nothing to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread