India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the hell you all get this word Patriotic thing in cricket :rolleyes: I think you all don't even know what does Patriotic means :p What kolkata people did was the right thing. They just protest against the unfair thing that done with Sourav . Kolkata dont judge any cricket team they judge the sport .

:noway

Saurav deserved to be dropped then and nothing wrong happened.

unpatriotic is booing your national team and hoping they lose just because a local player has been dropped.

i read that jaffer might not be playing. looks like dravid or pathan will open.

I Dont know what is wrong with Indian media. The time when the team needs support from everywhere they are trying to makeup stories about rift between seniors and juniors. Its simple seniors rule test cricket and juniors rule ODIs. Whats the fuss all about.

Where the hell you all get this word Patriotic thing in cricket :rolleyes: I think you all don't even know what does Patriotic means :p What kolkata people did was the right thing. They just protest against the unfair thing that done with Sourav . Kolkata dont judge any cricket team they judge the sport .
Sourav Ganguly is not cricket.

Sourav Ganguly is not cricket.

Unfortunately, that is what some people in Kolkata think.
We never see any of the over-the-top reactions when Dravid or Laxman are left out.
I see nothing wrong in Ganguly being left out. He was very mediocre in the ODIs against Australia and Pakistan, unable to rotate the strike and struggeled to score at a run a ball on quite a few occasions.

Just 90 minutes to the game. I will miss the first 2 sessions of the game because of classes/intramural sports. Hopefully I will come back from my victory to be treated to a 300 run opening partnership from Dravid and Sehwag. :D

Wouldnt mind seeing that partnership. India need to win the toss if we want to see that. Can someone tell me indias 12

Thanks for letting me know. I dont want dravid to open neither pathan. Got to be a big decision.

i think it ll be dravid who ll open,dont see karthik playing.

I think india will go with 5 bowlers and pathan can a bit aswell. Come on india one more win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread