India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
India could've finshed 1-2 wkts less. Sehwag's was probably a no-ball & Ganguly got a decision which woul've gone 95-10 in favour of batsman.LOL.

Adelaide is a tough ground to bowl on throughout the first 3 days. India would probably have wanted to be 350 at stumps and 3 or 4 wickets down, because this is a ground on which 400 is only about a par score. Although it is not a bad position, 5/309 is definitely a slightly better result for Australia than for India.

One big factor is Sachin being unbeaten at the end of the day.

2 sitters today.

Your Indian commentators are idiots. He just called Mitchell Johnson "Stuart Mitchell"... :rolleyes:

Its a Pakistani commentator by the name of Wasim Akram.
Well,doesnt matter as long as you know who the person is.

And just cause you mess up a particular name doesnt mean that you are an idoit.

Pretty even at the end of today considering the condition of the pitch and its suitability for batting. Well batted Tendulkar and VVS (although the shot he got out on was a shocker). Mitchell Johnson showed a lot today, especially the swing which he is known for.

As for the commentators on C9, Healy and Lawry are by far the worst. Personally, Chappel doesn't annoy me and Taylor, Nicholas and Slater are all good support for the legend that is Richie.

Kerry O'Keefe, Harsha Bhogle and Jim Maxwell are by far the best team in terms of analysis and also fun though :)

Imagine this line up:

Richie, Nicholas, Slats, O'Keefe, Chappell and Lawry.

Theres enough banter, knowledge and laughs there for a days play:)

I reckon it was evenly poised. Australia dropped 2 catches but India batted well particularly Sachin Tendulkar congratulations 'The Little Master' for a brilliant hundred. Nice work both teams.:)

Imagine this line up:

Richie, Nicholas, Slats, O'Keefe, Chappell and Lawry.

Theres enough banter, knowledge and laughs there for a days play:)

Jim Maxwell is alright.

I would love it if I could somehow get the radio in the same timing as the tv, so I could listen to ABC.

It's a good total so far. But I would have loved for Laxman to go on. He just doesn't seem to handle Brett Lee's short pitched ball well at the moment. Otherwise he was looking set for a big score as well.

And for your information, the commentator who called Mitchell Johnson as Stuart Mitchell was Wasim Akram, not an Indian ;)

Heals is a tosser indeed. Worse commentator ever perhaps.

Sean, now tell me Gilly's time is not nearly up...

Totally agree he is biased and terrible. I also hate Ian Chapell and Tony Grieg they are both biased and have a high opinion of themselves. I like Mark Taylor because his comments usually make sense and he isn't biased.

Last edited:
all the people complaining about the commentary should listen to the commentary on for the pak-zim series,it makes all the above mentioned names seem like gods in the field of commentary.

all the people complaining about the commentary should listen to the commentary on for the pak-zim series,it makes all the above mentioned names seem like gods in the field of commentary.

do you have a sample of the commentary whether it be text or audio. I would like to hear it.:D

only saw it live and didnt see any replays coz i had to go out.

But was the tendulkar sweep attempt where bowler an gilly appealed was there a reply to show if it should have been out eg hit gloves or bat.

Great innings though an 1st time all series i havent fallen asleep while watching india bat

Last edited:
Tendulkar sure has found a second bout of life late in his career. Nice to see Johnson finally produced a good spell but still Hogg isn't proving effective as I thought might happen with him in the longer form.

India could've finshed 1-2 wkts less. Sehwag's was probably a no-ball & Ganguly got a decision which woul've gone 95-10 in favour of batsman.LOL.

Leave that man. We have probably been so used to it that now we must dismiss it off as just 'part of cricket' (it happens to the opposition too)

One or two wickets less would have definitely made it an even better day for India. But I wouldnt say Australia won Day 1. It was an even day, considering that we have Tendulkar still in there and Dhoni (though he is lucky to be there after Hayden dropped him). Had Hayden pouched it, it would have been all Australia's day. I believe that Kumble and Harbhajan can help either of these two batsmen by sticking around and adding a few useful runs (on this excellent batting wicket). First session very important today. I hope Sachin goes on to make a big double ton. This might be his last in Australia, and hope he can finish it off in a big high.

I would like to thank the Australian supporters and fans for providing with such a wonderful ovation each time Tendulkar stepped out. They have done it for every innings that Tendulkar has played in this series. Truly hair raising!

:D:D:D:D Ripper!!

@punterpuproy: Dont even try that? I would rather die than listen to that piece of commentary that has been going on in Zee Sports for the Pak-Zim series? Absolutely shocking and pathetic!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread