India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good knock from Harbhajan again (63). Bhajji got a bit too excited at that time. I hope RP can stay in with Kumble and take India to 500.

Congrats to Gilly on equalling the world record

I would love it if I could somehow get the radio in the same timing as the tv, so I could listen to ABC.

You could if your TV still have analog signal because the abc radio is analog signal and the timing is almost synchronized at the same time or better timing. That what I noticed. But However digital signal on the TV doesn't not go well with the ABC radio. I think it got something to with the transmission timing between the two type of signals...

Not a good sign for Kumble to get hit on his bowling hand. His bowling is the big key for India

Ishant looking surprisingly tight here. Hope they can sneak in 500 runs.

Whats it with Ian Chappell wanting India to declare? he has been saying this ever since we crossed 400. With history favoring second batting sides (in this ground), we cant declare at this time

Not a good sign for Kumble to get hit on his bowling hand. His bowling is the big key for India

Ishant looking surprisingly tight here. Hope they can sneak in 500 runs.

Whats it with Ian Chappell wanting India to declare? he has been saying this ever since we crossed 400. With history favoring second batting sides (in this ground), we cant declare at this time

Chappell is effing retarded. He never seems to add anything worthwhile. Give me Benaud, or Cullinan anyday.

500 runs by India! They have done well batting first here and must be applauded for that

Kumble should still continue piling up as many runs as possible. 550 in the first innings has been wasted before, so Kumble should get there and see if the same happens again (the probability of that happening often is low). we still have 3 days and a session, and thats more than enough

Partnership now 39 runs. Shows how good this wicket is.

I feel we must declare now because we are the side who has to win this game in order to square the series.
The next 50 runs are inconsequential here in the context of the game as we saw at the Oval last against England year. All that we are doing now is eating up valuable time.
We must bowl at least 20 overs at them today,having kept them in the sun for a day and a half.

I have a feeling that Kumble is eyeing yet another 100 here.

I do not see any huge difference between a 500 and a 550.
If Australia score 300, we would not be enforcing the follow on anyway. So what is the use of those extra 30 runs ?

We are wasting precious time here.
This is a great batting wicket and for us to bowl Australia out twice, we will require all the time the world.
As much as I would like Kumble to get another hundred, time is being wasted here.

Australia have dropped yet another one .

Last edited:
No, I feel that India are trying to frustrate Australia heavily. Already they have physically showed signs of it with sluggish moving, dropped catches, Ponting's facial expressions, etc.

At the beginning of the day, I wanted India to bat for two sessions and an hour into the final session and then let Australia bat chasing a total of 550 odd. India now look headed towards that dream of mine. I am confident that India's bowlers (esp. spinners) can get purchase from the wicket and pressurise Australia even more to get those wickets. Hogg was turning the ball quite well and India should do the same too.

Another hundred here for Kumble would be fantastic! The last few games has seen him bat like never before. Hats off!

Ishant looks so much solid at the crease. Got to see how he fared with the bat in domestic cricket? He looks like a lower order batsman than a tail ender

I feel we must declare now because we are the side who has to win this game in order to square the series.

I have a feeling that Kumble is eyeing yet another 100 here.

No need to declare. Australia will score 600 in second innings.

hopefully kumble can get to a hundred.

I hope Ishant gets hundred.:D

Last edited:
the innings ends at 526,a good score.now all we need are 20 aussie wickets.

No need to declare. Australia will score 600 in second innings.

I hope Ishant gets hundred.:D

We may as well forfeit the test if we go in with that kind of an attitude.

I have found out that its good to expect bad things to happen. In that way you dont feel pinch when it actually happens.

I have found out that its good to expect bad things to happen. In that way you dont feel pinch when it actually happens.

Oh! The anti-jinx theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread