India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A very good innings by Sehwag. A very good reply for those who wanted to keep him out of the team. He should never have been dropped in the first place. He was made a scapegoat by the selectors for the world cup fiasco whereas the selectors were the one who should have been taken to task.

173 runs lead... I guess India are very much safe here, and wickets would actually help in making the match more interesting....

The over rate has been appalling.. Only 49 overs bowled in 2 sessions???

I wouldnt be surprised if India went for the runs in the first 5 overs after tea. Get up to 200 and give Australia 33 overs to make 200. That's over 6 and a half an over. You never know. Attacking play could give India a slight chance of victory.

I wouldnt be surprised if India went for the runs in the first 5 overs after tea. Get up to 200 and give Australia 33 overs to make 200. That's over 6 and a half an over. You never know. Attacking play could give India a slight chance of victory.

I am hoping for that... This slow batting from Sehwag and the rest of the batsmen is so boring to watch, as an Indian fan.

I am hoping for that... This slow batting from Sehwag and the rest of the batsmen is so boring to watch, as an Indian fan.

actually we were in a lot of trouble after dada got out so its good that sehwag decided to play more carefully.

I will be suprised if the match goes beyond 1 hour after tea.

He is only batsmen out there now. When batting second time around Indian batting on this trip has been trash. Good work by Sehwag.

The pitch is still good. I dont see even a result if there was 6th day for the game.

Last edited:
I think Ponting may not be allowed to bat above a certain position since he has been off the field a while. That is in the case that the Australians get to bat again, of course. There're technically 41 overs to be bowled in the final session which isn't going to be happening.

I'm gonna follow this for another half an hour. If the match seems to be getting interesting I will consider watching more otherwise it'll be curtains for me.

I will be suprised if the match goes beyond 1 hour after tea.

He is only batsmen out there now. When batting second time around Indian batting on this trip has been trash. Good work by Sehwag.

The pitch is still good. I dont see even a result if there was 6th day for the game.

I am not criticising Sehwag. I just said its boring, thats all. I consider this as one among Sehwag's top three knocks in test cricket. He had to ensure that India do not repeat their infamous last day acts where they collapse in a heap thereby gifting the game to the opposition. He has been more choosy today, only going for the strokes when it was absolutely needed. He mixed caution with aggression so spectacularly today that I just loved this knock of Sehwag. I am very confident that he is back in full flow for a more fruitful second innings. I am confident that this could spur him in the one dayers too.

Gutsy bowling from Lee and Johnson. Gilly's glovework has been top notch so far today thats nice to see from him. The game should be drawn great innings from sehwag. Good match so far. We have seen plenty of the batsmen from both sides raise their bat for the triple figures this test unlike the WACA test.

I'm gonna follow this for another half an hour. If the match seems to be getting interesting I will consider watching more otherwise it'll be curtains for me.

You better get that sleep. Dhonis clone is batting out there.

Gutsy bowling from Lee and Johnson. Gilly's glovework has been top notch so far today thats nice to see from him. The game should be drawn great innings from sehwag. Good match so far. We have seen plenty of the batsmen from both sides raise their bat for the triple figures this test unlike the WACA test.

Matches like at WACA are good though. I dont find batsmen scoring centuries in pile intresting. More so cos im bowler :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread