India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sehwag holds the key,an hour or two of him and india will be safe.

Sehwag? Safe?

Those two words would never be used in a sentence where Sehwag is concerned. :p

Anyways I would like to see India's approacht tomorrow, it will either be attack or play totally defensively, I would want them to attack...

They've got nothing to lose, so why would they defend?!

They might aswell lose 3-1 if their going to lose the series.

They will go on the attack first thing I'm sure.

india have to attack tomorrow. an india win is very unlikely but its better even to have a slight chance of a win then no chance. they have to attack 3-1 or 2-1. i will not mind a 3-1 if they attack

i agree,india need to come out with a positive frame of mind.

^That's highly unlikely seeing as there are no more controversies and that this is the last day of the series.

The Commentary thread will soon take over #2, but we might as well just retire on a high, just like Gilly :D

So far, India are showing no signs of attacking and are playing to draw this game. They seem to be happy with a 2-1 result than a 3-1. Cant see it changing anytime during the day

man i love watching sehwag bat...why you guys didn't have him in the team from the start is beyond me. so you think they will probably bat till tea then try and bowl them out in the last session? could be slightly risky but you never know.

i'm hoping the aussies let gilly open if they get a bat - would be great to see one last bashathon from the legend!

Good morning for India. Match should be drawn. Poor dravid and tendulkar nearly got unlucky. Pretty even but if there isnt a hatrick or quick wickets. The match will be drawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread