India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only positive from Yuvraj's dismissal is that we don't have to account for him anymore. Dravid can move back to his usual position and Sehwag or Karthik can open.

Yuvraj should be fined - he stood there for waaaay too long whether there was a nick there or not....must've been some sort of noise cause you see all the slips and keeper go up in unison and there does appear to be a slight deviation when it goes past the bat.

But how dare he stand there in disgust if he didn't hit it when a few balls earlier he did nick one and he didn't walk.

Yup a follow-on is a distinct possibility. Notice that the players who are playing in their normal positions (apart from Jaffer) played/are playing well: Tendulkar and Ganguly. But we need to get the oh-in-form Yuvraj Singh who has been playing well in ODIs in to the team at the expense of destroying the balance--stupid.

Yuvraj should be fined - he stood there for waaaay too long whether there was a nick there or not....must've been some sort of noise cause you see all the slips and keeper go up in unison and there does appear to be a slight deviation when it goes past the bat.

But how dare he stand there in disgust if he didn't hit it when a few balls earlier he did nick one and he didn't walk.
I'm pretty sure Yuvi will be fined. Maybe he could be handed a 3-match ban as well so that Kumble is forced to pick the correct line-up.

I personally don't think he was out, irrespective of whether or not he was 4 balls earlier.

Ended up getting it.

Haha, Sohum was proven right. What a poor selection, Yuvraj's selection mucks up India's lineup and he gets a duck!

India could possibly end up following on here.

Clark a champion, 3 wkts for 20!
You might want to think about that again.

Can't believe Yuvi stood their like that knowing he got away with one the previous over. I'd be like "oh well, I was out the previous over anyway". I still think he hit it though.

got him, yes!

Last edited:
GONE!!!!!! STUEY CLARK YOU STAR!!!!!!!!!

Gone! LBW! Got Dhoni! Only Ganguly left out of the batsman.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread