India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If his so pathetic against the bouncer then he can thank his lucky stars that Tait got given 12th man duties!
If? You know he is pathetic against the bouncer. :)

But it's not the bouncer that is required. Moving across the batsman at a shortish length is something Ganguly is not too good against.

You`ll find a fair few Indians at most places that India tour !
You'll find a fair few Indians at most places, is what you actually wanted to say. :)

Last edited:
Wow, that was one hell of a six. My opinion of Hogg's performance in this test match so far is slowly but surely changing.

Fifty for Sachin; won't say anything more ;).

Have`nt left my seat for a while now !
Its 9:15 A.M here and Iam off for a shower !

How is ganguly so incredibly bad at facing the short ball? It's amazing how bad he is.

I remember andre nel giving him 5 bouncers in a row, each being hillariously played and then he bowled a regulation one and Graeme Smith went absouletly phsyco at him for doing it and was like "I TOLD YOU TO ONLY BOWL SHORT ONES"

Lol, good times.

Ganguly for a six now. Oh, Harbhajan must be delighted. :)

Not liking the new avatar Sohum.

Well, looks like these two are building a partnership. Let's hope they can build on this. In my opinion they should look to play more watchfully today and go out tomorrow with a more agressive approach to provide Yuvraj and Dhoni with a launching pad so we can begin to think of a lead.

I'm probably thinking too far ahead though...

Last edited:
Got Him!!!!!!!! Stuey Clark!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cutting too close to the body and he's chopped it on! Massive wicket. But a very good innings from the little guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread