India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as is common knowledge, every English fan's second cricket team is ABA.

That's Anyone But Australia to all those not in the know.

But above all, i'd like it to be a fantastic series with Ricky Ponting doing that hilarious losing face of his at the end of it.

EDIT: Bloody hell! THis thread develops fast, this comment was actually aimed at Aditya's earliler plea for English support.
That unfair. I supported England during India's tour of England. I was on knee, screaming and clinching my fist gleefully just like Pietersen did when he scored that century in the 1st Test!

Nevertheless if we win this series, 4-0 won't that make it 9-0 against you? ;):p

536 syllables in that previous post from Sohum ;)

Hogg is looking very much an ODI bowler at the moment, trying to tie things down rather than get a wicket.

Nevertheless if we win this series, 4-0 won't that make it 9-0 against you? ;):p

In my defense, I did say i'd like a good series above anything else!

I do enjoy a good Matt Hayden attacking onslaught though I must admt.

Damn it you lot, let me go to bed!

Do you really want to go to bed? How do you know that spider didn't bring home some action?

Yet again, a punchline eludes me!

My French is pretty good too.

Bonjour.

Thank you. Thank you.

There doesn't seem to be much pace in this pitch.

Jordox, you have a fantastic way with words.

And you too Ben, that Italian was fantastically lovely. Such a beautiful language.

And I love how you added those accents even though they are unlikely to be on an Australian keyboard.

Ganguly playing a beautiful stroke to that bouncer.

He's out!?

I didn't see anything.

Yet again, a punchline eludes me!

My French is pretty good too.

Bonjour.

Thank you. Thank you.

There doesn't seem to be much pace in this pitch.
A poor attempt to validate your post. :p

I'm not sure if I will be more disappointed by the number of posts deleted or a member potentially being put on mod preview when a mod finally stops by this thread. :D

The funny thing I don't even know how to speak Italian. I was just using the language tool off of google!

Ganguly was almost a googoo gaga goner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread