India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, I see Hogg getting Ganguly LBW

EDIT: Not if he keeps bowling those!
Hmm.... with the wrongun? I want to see if his wrongun is actually as easy to pick with the red ball as aus5892 makes it out to be. I am worried because the lack of chinamen bowlers in world cricket makes him something that most people haven't come across.

For some reason, I see Hogg getting Ganguly LBW

EDIT: Not if he keeps bowling those!

And for the same strange reason, even I feel so !

Ah but that's the beauty of it. How do we know it's not you being the oblivious one to my sarcasm? Two can play at that game sunshine.

Question; How does one remove spiders' ashes from a pillow?

I can't think of a punchline.

Maybe it laid eggs in your TV and they are slowly eating your TV from the inside.

Hmm.... with the wrongun? I want to see if his wrongun is actually as easy to pick with the red ball as aus5892 makes it out to be. I am worried because the lack of chinamen bowlers in world cricket makes him something that most people haven't come across.

Yeah it's pretty easy to pick in test cricket, because the ball is red, where as it'd be easier to pick Kumble's wrong one in ODI cricket.

Sigh... too bad the cricket is less exciting than this conversation about evertonfan's insect relationships.

I wish that one had gone for six. :)

Maybe it laid eggs in your TV and they are slowly eating your TV from the inside.

Jordox must be an expert at that (spiders).
He has shown that he can be an expert at most things -- Predictions,Hindi,Cricket !

You cremated the spider ! Was it a Hindu spider ?

I dunno. I reckon it was Catholic because judging by the Santa hat it was wearing, it must have been celebrating christmash. I'm sorry, that's the most awful joke i've ever created. Give me a break though, it is 3:10am!

Off to bed, don't go killing each other you lot.

Jordox, I would seriously suggest you stop commenting on things you are oblivious to; Indian languages/dialects is one of them. You don't hear us Indians talking about Akrikaans, Southern Ndebele, Sotho, Northern Sotho, Swati, Tsonga, Tswana, Venda, Xhosa or Zulu do you? ;)

Hogg certainly looks menacing. I won't say anything about Sachin because the last time I said something positive, a wicket fell.

Hogg seems to be accounted for quite easily just like Warne has in the past and a few of the Indian batsman seem to be struggling against the short ball which Tait bowls very well & accurately...

Hmmm...

Off to bed, don't go killing each other you lot.

Maybe we should ! It makes for some interesting reading for you lot when you wake up.

And evo, can we be assured of some English support in this series!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread