India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordox must be an expert at that.
He has shown that he can be an expert at most things -- Predictions,Hindi,Cricket !

My predictions:

Jaffer wont make runs:Check

Lee will bowl well:Check.

That's it. I'm done with them today.

These little snappy remarks aren't working to be totally honest. Someone came up with a good one against me a few pages back, but since then it's been pretty poor. Don't know if it's a poor knowledge of the English language.. I don't know..

I might use that girls comeback to me.

GOOGO GAGA

I WIN!

Hogg seems to be accounted for quite easily just like Warne has in the past and a few of the Indian batsman seem to be struggling against the short ball which Tait bowls very well & accurately...

Hmmm...
Hehe. Don't get me started on the Indian team selection again. :D

Hogg certainly looks menacing. I won't say anything about Sachin because the last time I said something positive, a wicket fell.

That in fact means that you have said/hinted something about the match situation.

Well as is common knowledge, every English fan's second cricket team is ABA.

That's Anyone But Australia to all those not in the know.

But above all, i'd like it to be a fantastic series with Ricky Ponting doing that hilarious losing face of his at the end of it.

EDIT: Bloody hell! THis thread develops fast, this comment was actually aimed at Aditya's earliler plea for English support.

My predictions:

Jaffer wont make runs:Check

Lee will bowl well:Check.

That's it. I'm done with them today.

These little snappy remarks aren't working to be totally honest. Someone came up with a good one against me a few pages back, but since then it's been pretty poor. Don't know if it's a poor knowledge of the English language.. I don't know..

I might use that girls comeback to me.

GOOGO GAGA

I WIN!
Good thing making fun of you wasn't judged by how you found it. And too bad you didn't understand the Googoo Gaga thing, although by the very premise of the joke, you wouldn't have been expected to.

Just fang them off.

That was poor, I know but I'm desperate.
The bolding really helped. ;)

EDIT: Bloody hell! THis thread develops fast, this comment was actually aimed at Aditya's earliler plea for English support.
Ain't nothing like a silly poster to accelerate a thread's development.

Last edited:

But above all, i'd like it to be a fantastic series with Ricky Ponting doing that hilarious losing face of his at the end of it.

Hmmm pitty you didn't see that once from either the face of:Ponting. Dravid. Jayawerdene. England are dismal. But let's not bring them into this :)

:cheers

Good thing making fun of you wasn't judged by how you found it. And too bad you didn't understand the Googoo Gaga thing, although by the very premise of the joke, you wouldn't have been expected to.

I did understand you hillarious joke, but I used a very very minor form of sarcasm and only evertonfan could grasp that idea.

You think making baby noises in reply to a well thought out response makes you funny?

Googooo gaAAGGAAA.

I WIN?

Jordox, you need to get laid big time lad.

Oh and here's that fantastic Ponting face I was talking about;

Hmmm pitty you didn't see that once from either the face of:Ponting. Dravid. Jayawerdene. England are dismal. But let's not bring them into this :)

Why do you bring England into this ?
You support a side that has lost its previous 10 test matches to Australia.
O.K , I won`t bring them into this now.

Actually we did. All of them after the ODIs. Check mate, bitch! ;)

I wholheartedly agree wth you. England are a shambles of late.

Still it could be worse, we could be getting hammered by the West Indies at home couldn't we?

And with that, it's goodnight from me.

This is turning out to be one fast developing thread, thanks to one silly poster.

I did understand you hillarious joke, but I used a very very minor form of sarcasm and only evertonfan could grasp that idea.

You think making baby noises in reply to a well thought out response makes you funny?

Googooo gaAAGGAAA.

I WIN?
Well thought out response? Coming from you? That would take nothing short of a miracle. Your very, very minor form of sarcasm was thoroughly mutilated by evertonfan so gracefully that you could not comprehend it.

Furthermore, your inability to understand the usage of baby noises to reflect on your inability to make a coherent and mature argument has further resulted in you misusing the joke, which apart from making no sense whatsoever and also reflecting on your ability to come up with something unique, thoroughly demonstrates the phrase, "The joke's on you."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread