India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
God this is funny watching the curry eaters trying to play short balls. They just cop them on the body lol!

I think we're in for a long partnership between these 2. Don't know what we'll have to do to get these guys out. I guess we'll have to look for laziness like 5 minutes ago. They look set and really comfortable.

Edit: Wow, Hogg is getting smacked! Superb shot straight down the ground!

The funny thing I don't even know how to speak Italian. I was just using the language tool off of google!

Ganguly was almost a googoo gaga goner!

That's what my post implied.

Allow me to try again, Sohum. Good shot by the batsman. :p

Seriously, I reckon Sachin will get another 90

Fair few Indians at the game.

Hogg is being taken apart. Absolute rubbish of a selection!
Worse than Harbhajan? Come on, make happy!

Tendulkar brings up a half-century. Pretty good innings from someone who is supposedly pathetic against the bouncer.

I think we're in for a long partnership between these 2. Don't know what we'll have to do to get these guys out. I guess we'll have to look for laziness like 5 minutes ago. They look set and really comfortable.

Edit: Wow, Hogg is getting smacked! Superb shot straight down the ground!
I think Ganguly can be dislodged by Tait. Oh wait... Lee should do fine if he bowls it short and moving across the batsman.

Worse than Harbhajan? Come on, make happy!

Tendulkar brings up a half-century. Pretty good innings from someone who is supposedly pathetic against the bouncer.
If his so pathetic against the bouncer then he can thank his lucky stars that Tait got given 12th man duties!

For some reason, I don't see Hogg getting Ganguly out LBW anymore.

Wow, that was one hell of a six. My opinion of Hogg's performance in this test match so far is slowly but surely changing.

Fifty for Sachin; won't say anything more ;).

I think Ganguly can be dislodged by Tait. Oh wait... Lee should do fine if he bowls it short and moving across the batsman.

Thing is, that Lee isn't bowing. :eek: The scoreboard at the top left of screen changed! Anyone see that? Looks awesome!

Fair few Indians at the game.

Hogg is being taken apart. Absolute rubbish of a selection!

You`ll find a fair few Indians wherever India tour !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread