India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO! I knew I was a jinx!

Cutting a little too close to the body. Also, the ball was too close to the line of the stumps for Sachin to be cutting.

I'm confused. I thought Ganguly was run out but obviously, he wasn't.

NO! I knew I was a jinx!

Cutting a little too close to the body. Also, the ball was too close to the line of the stumps for Sachin to be cutting.
He needs to fix that as it has become a problem in a game over the last year or so. This was the worst time for a wicket as well just 6 minutes before tea.

I'm confused. I thought Ganguly was run out but obviously, he wasn't.
Ganguly was almost run out. :D

Last edited:
I wsa wnodering wyh Idnia hda so mnay lfet hnaders?

This was the worst time for a wicket as well just 6 minutes before tea.

Dravid was out just minutes before lunch as well.

Well, I hope Ganguly, Yuvraj and Dhoni all get out in quick succession. This should work :upray.

He has a huge bat which means huge edged.
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if he has trouble cutting and pulling with that 3 pounder. I'm always surprised someone with such timing (and also someone so small in stature) wants to use such an overweight bat.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if he has trouble cutting and pulling with that 3 pounder. I'm always surprised someone with such timing (and also someone so small in stature) wants to use such an overweight bat.
All the Indian batsmen are actually using lighter bats this tour.

He was out! I demand revenge! Booo! :(

Unlucky.
Ended up getting it.

Haha, Sohum was proven right. What a poor selection, Yuvraj's selection mucks up India's lineup and he gets a duck!

India could possibly end up following on here.

Clark a champion, 3 wkts for 20!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread