India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
things looking very bad for india,the negetive batting approach is one of the fastors....what was dravid trying to do 5 off 66 balls.tendulkar was sublime,we needed him to carry on and make a big one but wasnt to be.

That was nearly like the ball that Warne bowled to him years ago. But on that occasion it kept down and he was stumped.

Well I can't help but say India deserve this. The Dravid+Yuvraj situation sums the situation up perfectly, doesn't it?

This is terrible display from India. When I left home to workplace, India were 115/3 .. now the current situation is pathetic. :mad:

Anyways, Sachin Tendulkar's gameplay was really fantastic today.. :hpraise Even the mighty Hayden had just 9 fours for his century.. Monsterous Tendulkar had 7 4s and 1 6s in his fifty!

And the way, Hogg was targetted by Tendulkar and Sourav was excellent to watch in spectators angle. For the first time, Ian Chappell has come out with some sense..." Indian players failing to adopt pull shots for the bouncers(i.e trying to avoid the bouncers) is not a good strategy! " Indeed, it was true.. Dravid was too much in defensive mood.. Laxman sacrificed his wicket.. Tendulkar, though, he was in superb touch with his bat, avoided to go over the bouncers, especially in which he is very good at it...

As I always said, Its commiting suicide to open with Dravid and bringing Laxman at no 3.. and they did exactly. I just can't understand Indian selection.. When Tendulkar personally expressed in ODIs that he was only comfortable as opener, selectors made a crap by sending him as no 4 for while(especially in 2003 WC)... And when a top class batsman has average of 58 at no 3 and 30+ as opener, the selectors wanted him to open! :rolleyes:

HOGGY! BOWLED HIM! Great stuff from the Hoggster! Great flipper. Straight through him.

That was hitting middle!

Last edited:
india are down in the dumps,dont see this match going past the 4th day.

Aw, how plumb do you want it to get?

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Harbhajan got hit! Get in Hoggy!

Lovin' Lee's attitude towards the Budgi.

Geez, Hoggy is getting some rip right now. :)

Gilly! Another 18 grand. Level with Ian Healy! :D

DAMNIT! I'm going to the cricket tomorrow and we probably won't bowl. :(

Argh!!!

Last edited:
Billy made a few mess ups there at the end and ruined the brilliant ones he made earlier. They didn't really cost anyone, Kumble should have been out earlier and Harbhijan didn't last much longer after his.

3 things seem to have been at least proven a little bit.

1. Australia have a better batting line up then India
2. Brett Lee is consistent and that he's a great bowler. And to think, somone called him inconsistent. 5 times in a row he's gotten 4 wickets? Stupidest comment ever.
3. Hogg isn't totally useless in tests ashe was made out to be. 2 excellent wickets which he earned.

Looks lik I was right on all 3 fronts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread