India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Googoo gaga!

That Hindi? Or one of the many many gibberish dialects around India?

Please.. It's an English forum

What a comeback by you though sir (are you a sir? Your signature is very very girly).. I think I might reply to that every single time I am jarred up by someone else. Makes you sounds, very very smart.

Last edited:

It's the noise a baby makes whilst sucking his thumb. I thought you'd be well acustomed to that sound.

Since when has domestic cricket been used to compare two players ?
It's where Jaques has been playing because the Australian team was much stronger then the Indian team and much harder to get into?

Tendulkar shouldn't have much problem playing the short ball as he isn't much taller then the stumps. ;):p

Really? I thought it was more diverse.

Anyway........

Tendulkar shwoing his class, making it look very easy.

What a comeback by you though sir.. I think I might reply to that every single time I am jarred up by someone else. Makes you sounds, very very smart.

Jordox, keep that going ! You`re entertaining us .

And once again, you all seem to be oblivious to sarcasm!

Well done!

Ah but that's the beauty of it. How do we know it's not you being the oblivious one to my sarcasm? Two can play at that game sunshine.

Question; How does one remove spiders' ashes from a pillow?

For some reason, I see Hogg getting Ganguly LBW

EDIT: Not if he keeps bowling those!

For some reason, I don't see Hogg getting Ganguly lbw because I can't actually see anything.

I haven't been smiling so much since Ponting lost his off-stump yesterday. It really is quite humorous. :)

Hehe yeah, same here. My heart warms when I see the back of him. (Wish it happened more often when we played them! :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread