India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sehwag now he is indias best op[ener and normally performs well against aussies he really should be in the team no matter what

It's 2:45 in the AM over here. Not nice at all and this spider that's terrorizing my room must be at least 9ft tall with 7000 legs and eyes and I promise you I do not exaggerate.

And my TV has just cut out, so i'm relying on Cricinfo right now.

HAHAHAHA!! - I remember in the last series in 2003/04 when Tendulkar was given out LBW to a bouncer that didn't bounce.

Didn't Tendulkar bag a golden duck the last boxing day test he played?
He did. He also scored 301 runs without being dismissed in the next match. :)

Laxman looked worse than Ganguly playing that bouncer. Which just shows how well Tendulkar was playing the short balls--huh?

Laxman gone!

Thats what Brett Lee can do, for you silly, silly people who were saying that India will 'smack him around the park'.

All my predictions have come true so far!

It's 2:45 in the AM over here. Not nice at all and this spider that's terrorizing my room must be at least 9ft tall with 7000 legs and eyes and I promise you I do not exaggerate.

Might I suggest some deodorant spray? Sedates them enough for you to have time to smack them with something more mortal.

Ah yes, he looked like such a fool when he dropped his wrists thus negating the possibility of getting a wicket.

Really, you just seem like you want to rile people up against you. I advise my fellow Indian fans to ignore jordox, who is no doubt annoyed that a poor West Indies line-up is scoring runs against South Africa.

Yeah, I am annoyed. What happened last time your foolish team came to SA? Huh? Ganguly looked like a scared little mouse.

Ganguly will be crapping his pants his pants.

HAHAHA see him play that? Just dropps his head and prayed

Last edited by a moderator:
Now now, there's 3 and a half days plus 3 Test matches left yet.

Might I suggest some deodorant spray? Sedates them enough for you to have time to smack them with something more mortal.

I wish i'd have read that before I set it on fire. I'm going to hell. :(

What exactly did Laxman do then?

Ganguly will be crapping his pants.

I hope not. Won't make for pleasant viewing given that he's playing in whites.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will ask one last time, calm down please Jordox. I don't know if you're intentionally trying to wind people up, but a change in attitude is required.

Laxman looked like a tailender against that Lee ball. It was never short enough to be ducking.

Matt said:

Good morning my fellow English nutter. :p

\

What exactly did Laxman do then?

I hope not. Won't make for pleasant viewing given that he's playing in whites.

**** his pants sums it up. Lee dropped him on his ass, all the while Laxman managed to skillfully spoon the ball to the slip-gully region.

HAHAHAHA!! - I remember in the last series in 2003/04 when Tendulkar was given out LBW to a bouncer that didn't bounce.

Didn't Tendulkar bag a golden duck the last boxing day test he played?

That was 1999/2000 series.

Tendulkar had a century in the 1999 Boxing Day Test and scored 0 and 44 in 2003.

Yeah, I am annoyed. What happened last time your foolish team came to SA? Huh? Ganguly looked like a scared little mouse.

Ganguly will be crapping his pants his pants.

HAHAHA see him play that? Just dropps his head and prayed
Googoo gaga!

lol @ above, that was a good looking shot from the great Mr. Tendulkar.

Good morning my fellow English nutter. :p

Quiet you! Go cut your hair! :p

Jordox, your boring me now. Change the record. We get it, you don't like India, you love Australia because they are better than South Africa. I've seen it so many times.

Laxman looked like a tailender against that Lee ball. It was never short enough to be ducking.
I expect Ganguly to struggle similarly. I do fail to understand how you cannot learn how to play the short ball after so many years in international cricket especially with a bowling machine at your disposal to make up for the lack of fast bowlers.

Ah well, I'm not too fussed because the bounce of the pitches is what makes Australia a tough place to tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread