India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The decision was actually correct according to snicko. He got a faintest edge on it.

Not to mention he got an inside edge on his pad which was caught by a fieldsman fielding in close the over before he was dismissed and was given not out anyway.

He still got the number of ammount of runs he deserved = 0

Wow, you can analyse this all you want but 1 key fact could prove crucial, in Australia, Australia are in a whole different league to anyone and until their entire batting lineup retires nobody stands a chance. I've been impressed by their bowling though, I still wouldn't exactly be fearful of Johnson or Hogg so really I would just look to get past Lee and Clark but thats not exactly looking easy!

Johnson OUT, Tait IN.

Simple move I think. However, CA is in love with Johnson unfortunately. Tait and Lee! Come on! We all want to see these two knocking the heads off the little Indian batsman:D

I have said it perviously that Symonds is a much better spinner than a medium pacer and should bowl more off spin in test cricket because he could be effective if Australia require a second spinner.

Comprehensive defeat for India!!! They deserved that for the pathetic shows with their batting in both innings. But I wont blame the team much, but he BCCI for the lack of practice matches and adequate warm up. The Indians have always had butterflies in their stomach during their initial times in Australia and they need time to adjust to the conditions.

Ponting mocks India's meek surrender
http://cricket.indiatimes.com/Ponting_mocks_Indias_meek_surrender/articleshow/2660728.cms

This guy and his team deserves to be spanked by the Indians (according to me). He is obviously trying to mentally destabilise the opposition by pushing them further into humiliation. These guys dont know to win fairly on the field, and always try to attack the opposition mentally before the game outside the field. Even if Australia win 4-0, I will never ever consider them a great team at all. One of my most hated teams in the world!!! This is now a source of inspiration for India. India should look back to 2001 when they lost by a big margin in Mumbai (10 wkts) but then came back sensationally in Kolkatta. We can do it, and we have the ability to do it.

Johnson OUT, Tait IN.

Simple move I think. However, CA is in love with Johnson unfortunately. Tait and Lee! Come on! We all want to see these two knocking the heads off the little Indian batsman:D
We just smashed India by 8 trillion runs and didn't let them past 200 in either innings. I'm quite content to go into the next Test with no change, especially to the bowling lineup. Johnson bowled great today in hot conditions on a dry, flat pitch.

Comprehensive defeat for India!!! They deserved that for the pathetic shows with their batting in both innings. But I wont blame the team much, but he BCCI for the lack of practice matches and adequate warm up. The Indians have always had butterflies in their stomach during their initial times in Australia and they need time to adjust to the conditions.

http://cricket.indiatimes.com/Ponting_mocks_Indias_meek_surrender/articleshow/2660728.cms

This guy and his team deserves to be spanked by the Indians (according to me). He is obviously trying to mentally destabilise the opposition by pushing them further into humiliation. These guys dont know to win fairly on the field, and always try to attack the opposition mentally before the game outside the field. Even if Australia win 4-0, I will never ever consider them a great team at all. One of my most hated teams in the world!!! This is now a source of inspiration for India. India should look back to 2001 when they lost by a big margin in Mumbai (10 wkts) but then came back sensationally in Kolkatta. We can do it, and we have the ability to do it.

You guys talked yourselves up so much before this game that you'd be competitive, but you deserved to be spanked which you were.

Every team that comes here before they play talk themselves up before they are humiliated. They talk themselves up at home and we still beat them.

Johnson OUT, Tait IN.

No. Johnson bowled very well yesterday and deserves to be in the team at Sydney. He troubled the batsman around the wicket with his reverse swing.

Last edited:

Today on Ch 9 Sunil Gavaskar, chief of the Indian anti-Australia brigade, said that he had no problem with the way our guys were playing that Test Match and that they were playing hard, aggressive cricket in the right spirit.

I'd worry about your teams pathetic running between the wickets, particularly Ganguly, before you worry about what our blokes are saying.

Hooper, what's your opinion on people thinking Symonds should be dropped? Rubbish innit?

Well, I think they are absolute idiots. They are just trying to find someone to talk about selection problems.

He is absolutely fine - two fifties in the Sri Lankan series (not outs if I remember clearly). A few wickets along the way, including a beauty today. Spun the ball a fair way for him - and actually created a few chances! He scored 35 in the first innings, played better then Ponting, Hussey, Gilly etc.

Yeah, its absolute rubbish.

Jeez, you Indian fans are like yo-yos. You were high as kites before this series saying how you'd hammer Australia and being dead egotistical. Now your all suicidal and want ridiculous sweeping changes. If you boys could win a happy medium between those conflicting opinions and emotions then cricket in India would go alot further.

Jeez, you Indian fans are like yo-yos. You were high as kites before this series saying how you'd hammer Australia and being dead egotistical. Now your all suicidal and want ridiculous sweeping changes. If you boys could win a happy medium between those conflicting opinions and emotions then cricket in India would go alot further.
They lost this week. So the coach is useless and the players need to be hung. They'll win a tour match in a couple of weeks or something then they'll be unstoppable and gods and better than us Australian duds because winning that Twenty20 World Cup REALLY DID mean something.

Let's face it, in 2006 the England team had the best chance that anyone had ever had in ages to beat Australia in Australia and we were whomped 5-0. That's exactly what's going to happen to India as well in my book. Well, 4-0 anyway.

I agree with Animator. The fickle nature of some of the Indian fans on here winds me up. Where's all the optimism gone lads? Why are you slagging your team off after ONE Test? The one thing that made me proud during our disastrous Ashes tour last year was the way that our fans always got behind our boys; We realised the team we were up against were just too, too good. I think it's time that some Indian fans realised that team India are not as good as some of your ridiculously high standards would lead to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread