India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaques gone. Stupid shot selection, 3rd over and he goes for the upper cut.

Bad start for Phil Jaques. And that ends his 6 50s in a row. Gilly to the rescue today!

I don't like this Sharma guy. He looks like a stoner and he keeps glaring at Hayden who is the superior person, learn some respect young boy!

I just wanted to pop in saying that, with the shock slection of Ishant, India should look to attack from the off set. It is a good agressive selection and he has done well so far.

I'm always shocked when India choose two spinners on wickets that dont always suit spinners, especially when they have people on the team (Yuvraj, Sachin) that spin. Why not choose Sehwag instead of Jaffer or Yuvraj and bring in Pathan. That way, you have Sehwag, who can spin quite a bit. And Pathan's an all-rounder that adds to the pace attack as well as the batting (which, after the first showing at the MCG needs help!!). More balanced, if you ask me.

I just wanted to pop in saying that, with the shock slection of Ishant, India should look to attack from the off set. It is a good agressive selection and he has done well so far.

Indeed. Definitely amazed to see him in the team.

I'm always shocked when India choose two spinners on wickets that dont always suit spinners, especially when they have people on the team (Yuvraj, Sachin) that spin. Why not choose Sehwag instead of Jaffer or Yuvraj and bring in Pathan. That way, you have Sehwag, who can spin quite a bit. And Pathan's an all-rounder that adds to the pace attack as well as the batting (which, after the first showing at the MCG needs help!!). More balanced, if you ask me.

I think there is a level of confidence when you have H. Singh in the team, the commentary earlier were talking about bringing him in early, which is not such a bad tactic. Even though they could really do with another pacemen, this pitch usually does start to show signs in the last few days.

Well, there goes Haydos. Good bowled from RP. Superb catch there. Aussies in a bit of trouble.

Massive wicket there, the problem for the Indians is every time they get someone out another world class batsmen comes in. To knock over this lineup for less than 300 would be a massive acheivement.

Got him! Great ball. We need to get Ponting early else I fear a big innings coming from him.

Yes, RP has surprisingly fitted well into Zaheer's boots, good step up from him.
Ishanth is bowling well. His height is coming into good use. Nice and pacey, getting good bounce as well.
Punter's looking ominous though.

I'm hoping Australia get skittled out today and have India a few wickets down before the end of play & then Australia bowls India out cheaply early on the 2nd day so I can go watch Hayden bat tomorrow. :)

Knowing my luck, that probably won't happen.

So far, so good. But the danger man PONTING is in there! We have to, HAVE TO, HAVE TO, get him out early. Give him time in the middle and he can get 300 against you.

But a decent good start from India and RP. Sachin looks funny with his face smeared with cream, but he took a very good catch. The Indians look committed today and are diving around better. Good signs! Jeetega Jeetega India Jeetega (Win Win India win).

ponting just got given a life by the umpire
clear edge down the leg side miles away from the pad but umpire didnt hear anything
mark benson gets worser and worser by the day as an umpire

what a huge blunder by the umpire,it was such a clear edge.ponting gets a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread