India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
unfortunately i think the match is over evenm before it has begun,india have absolutely no chance with negative mindset they are in.

unfortunately i think the match is over evenm before it has begun,india have absolutely no chance with negative mindset they are in.

Definately, but it is now the only mindset to go in with considering the team. A far more agressive move would have been to play Ishant Sharma and Virender Sehwag after the expense of the two Singhs.

Haha.
Game over. Same side in the probables, even after the batting debacle at the MCG?
Silly Selectors.

Definately, but it is now the only mindset to go in with considering the team. A far more agressive move would have been to play Ishant Sharma and Virender Sehwag after the expense of the two Singhs.

absolutely agree on sehwag,he was a must for this match,rp might yet come good,he has been the most improved indian bowler over the last year.

IF India go into this match thinking like that, they may as well go home because they will get smashed off the face of the earth. You simply can't go into a match against Australia thinking like that.

Absolutely. How can you go into a match looking for a draw? India's bowling was surprisingly good in the first test, and with a bit more application with the bat, they could have taken Australia all through to the end. India is not Bangladesh or Zimbabwe to look for a draw at the beginning of the test. We have had many famous even miraculous turnaround victories after getting thrashed badly.

I'm feeling Australia going back and dominating with the bat this time around. They would have corrected the mistakes, and without Zaheer i'm feeling 550 being posted in the first 2 days by the home team.

Negative mindset? Wait. How do you know we are in such a mindset? Just going by the 13 that we have picked. I wanted Sehwag too, but now when I think of it, Sehwag will also take some time getting used to the conditions (he hasnt played a game in this trip). Being poor adjusters, they might have thought about it and felt that having players who have gotten used to the conditions would be better.

Dont even think that Australian bowlers destroyed the Indian batting line up. They bowled to their plan and stuck to it really well. But the disaster was due to the Indian batter's stiffness and their inability to adjust quickly. I feel you might see a much better performance this time around from the same group. Dont rule India out.

Sounds like weather could effect this match on the last 3 days, with India's battng lineup on this pitch we could well see a draw if thats the case.

I cannot believe this, it's just ridiculous, they're gonna stick with the same opening pair, WTF?

I cannot believe this, it's just ridiculous, they're gonna stick with the same opening pair, WTF?

Are you sure? Oh no, please tell me that Karthik is opening..

I knew Sehwag wouldn't cos of his lack of inclusion in the 13 man squad.. but oh dear, lets hope Dravid has his form back and Jaffer looks more convincing or this could be one of the worst decisions of the year..

Ricky won the toss, Australia bat, should be interesting.

Last edited:
Are you sure? Oh no, please tell me that Karthik is opening..

That's the probables, but there Ganguly might not play because of an injury, so Karthik may yet have a chance.

Why the heck is Chappell sticking his head inside Sehwag's arse now?

Edit - I guess not, they wanted to commit suicide. I'm not sure if I should bother staying up.

Last edited:
just when we thought things couldnt get any worse zaheer is out of the game and india is sticking to the same opening pair.

the 1st wicket falls,phil jaques is gone caught behind.good start for india.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread