India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only will both teams play again, but after all this furor surrounding Australia's "cheating" or whatever any complainee's want to call it, Australia will be motivated by Ricky Ponting to set out and destroy India, especially after the Indian Press questioned Ricky's respect for the game. I wouldn't be surprised to see Brett Lee bodylining it at the batsmen, and I definitely won't be surprised to see injuries. All this bad press is just motivating Australia to completely demolish India in the next test.

Not only will both teams play again, but after all this furor surrounding Australia's "cheating" or whatever any complainee's want to call it, Australia will be motivated by Ricky Ponting to set out and destroy India, especially after the Indian Press questioned Ricky's respect for the game. I wouldn't be surprised to see Brett Lee bodylining it at the batsmen, and I definitely won't be surprised to see injuries. All this bad press is just motivating Australia to completely demolish India in the next test.

I think the exact opposite will happen.
Tons for Dravid, Laxman, Tendulkar, and Ganguly. 10-fer in the game from Kumble.

yes well me being an Australian supporter and you being an India supporter, we will of course have opposite outlooks on what's to come! But I can assure you Australia will not be demoralised at all! They will play to hurt, but also to win!

For India too pull out of the tour, not only shows how attached they are towards a "single match" and also shows their mental weakness.

And how this will affect the crowds, more viewers, more booing and hopefully we stay away from the racist taunts. This will fire up both teams, but notably on Australia's side they will not be happy at all with the media and false accusations.

Not hard to say Australia is the most hated and feared team in Cricket at the moment.

Highly doubtful that India will post anywhere near 1000+ runs over two innings. Not at the standard of play seen thus far. Unless all our fast bowlers decide to use the EA Cricket 07 'Slow Ball'.

Australia's batsmen will more than likely do good run-damage at the cost of wickets due to aggressive play inspired by the current disdain for the Indian opposition. But it is highly doubtful that India will post over 1000 runs, even across 2 innings! Even Australia, best in the world, would not post such a total against any decent opposition!

Highly doubtful that India will post anywhere near 1000+ runs over two innings. Not at the standard of play seen thus far. Unless all our fast bowlers decide to use the EA Cricket 07 'Slow Ball'.

Australia's batsmen will more than likely do good run-damage at the cost of wickets due to aggressive play inspired by the current disdain for the Indian opposition. But it is highly doubtful that India will post over 1000 runs, even across 2 innings! Even Australia, best in the world, would not post such a total against any decent opposition!

Oh can I try! A GIANT INDIAN MOSTER WILL COME AND DEVOUR EVERY AUSTRALIAN PLAYER!

Hyperboles for the win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread