India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand what it is with the BCCI.

When Mike Dennis fined a few players in South Africa,they threatened to leave and drop out of the 2003 World Cup.Ofcourse,they had a different head then.

But this is utter rubbish.
You lose a test due tobad umpiring and on top of that the ICC bans Harbhajan without evidence and you are still playing !

Jordox - Sree is injured, hence why he wasn't taken. I think that a half healthy Sreesanth would have put more effort though.

If Sree were playing in the Test,definately he would have slapped Steve Bucknor and kicked Mark Benson.This is exactly what Navjot Sidhu also mentioned yesterday.

If the tour continues, I think India just need to regroup, clear their mind and continue their gameplan. They didnt do anything wrong in Sydney. They just need to continue and pray the umpiring goes OK.

If it continues,I dunno.
But,I expect them to really fight.They will come back and stop the 17th win as they did last time and draw the series. :happy

I don't understand what it is with the BCCI.

When Mike Dennis fined a few players in South Africa,they threatened to leave and drop out of the 2003 World Cup.Ofcourse,they had a different head then.

But this is utter rubbish.
You lose a test due tobad umpiring and on top of that the ICC bans Harbhajan without evidence and you are still playing !

Dropping out of World Cup was never in question then.

If Sree were playing in the Test,definately he would have slapped Steve Bucknor and kicked Mark Benson.This is exactly what Navjot Sidhu also mentioned yesterday.

Yeah we missed Sreesanth.:D

If we had sreesanth there would be evidence for his behaviour and probably a life ban on him the way things are going. Harbhajan's ban is the last straw for me. You can't ban a player without evidence or secondary witnesses. Is that justice. Ponting got banned for 3 games for sexually troubling a group of women in an Indian night club with video evidence and eye-witnesses. Would his penalty be the same if there had been no evidence? I'm really not sure but what it is doing and what a lot of you Aussy fans don't realise is that it is tarnishing Harbhajan's name. He is known as a bloke who sledges but never toes across the red line.

Harbhajan's mother is very angry.
Accroding to Mrs Avatar Kaur,even Symmo should be banned,Why only Harbhajan.

Btw,if Sree were there.It would have been the end of cricket and the ICC would have collapsed.It would have given Sree a life-ban and obviously the BCCI would have pulled out-Lets not talk about things that did not happen.

He means that B word which ends with tard.

That's pathetic. I've heard players use that word all the time over the stump mics. And worse stuff. It isn't racist though.
How nice. Monkey is'nt a racist word in India and Bhajji get charged for racism!:rolleyes:

Harbhajan's mother is very angry.
Accroding to Mrs Avatar Kaur,even Symmo should be banned,Why only Harbhajan.

Btw,if Sree were there.It would have been the end of cricket and the ICC would have collapsed.It would have given Sree a life-ban and obviously the BCCI would have pulled out-Lets not talk about things that did not happen.

If you look at footage it shows Bhajji was batting and he then made gestures towards Symmo as if to say what he has to say face to face. Symmo must have said something wrong cos not out of blue would Bhajji start chatting to Aussies. Knowing this Aussie team they might have abused him badly.

Ofcourse they should pull now :p becase they know they got now a lucky chance to get out of a 4-0 defeat and all. They know they cant beat Australia in their their turf . Best option is to take advantage of this situation and bail out .

You are one of those glory hunters.Maybe you have forgotten where you live.

You are one of those glory hunters.Maybe you have forgotten where you live.

Because there are a large amount of Indian fans who cannot stop whinging about it.

Only a few people that can take it as "We lost, it was a good game, mistakes were made, we definitely could've stood a chance of winning, we were unlucky but nonetheless Australia won *moves on*".

I'm sure the context of the game will be taken differently if there weren't so many arguments, whinging and drama.

What are India complaining about now? I haven't seen the news the last 24 hours. Probably coz they're losing and have nothing to gain out of the rest of the tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread