India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if india do not want to play shewag. i say drop y singh put on pathan as an extra bowler. he can bat aswell. he cant do any worser then what y singh is doing.

Maybe hes missing her around.

kim_sharma_01_14.jpg

Thats not even Deepkia.
:rolleyes:

This chick is ugly, while Deepika is well...:)

Maybe hes missing her around.

kim_sharma_01_14.jpg

Dog ugly.

Anyway, LOL at the Indian team bus hitting and running. They shouldn't blame the team though, just the driver.

I think Brad Haddin should open the innings with Phil Jacques. I do not know if Haddin opens the batting in domestic competitions or first class matches but, I have seen him play and he looks a very solid batsman.

No, not true at all. Haddin is like Gilchrist, big hitting. Although he has got a good technique, he's the last person you'd call "solid'.

Last edited:
yuvraj surely want play in the 3rd test more so after his failure in the practice match,i think its going to be either sehwag or pathan in his place.

Ishant will definitely play the 3rd test now. Going by his 3 wickets here, he has booked himself one of the seamer's spot.

Well, his body language doesn't back this.
You're signature is a bit hypocritcal considering Kumble was trying to waste time at the end of the Test Match so Australia couldn't bowl India out by deliberately getting his number 11 batsman to bring out 2 right-handed gloves. Kumble was one who wasn't playing in the spirit of the game and should've been fined for it. Compared to Kumble, Ponting is a god.

Last edited:
You're signature is a bit hypocritcal considering Kumble was trying to waste time at the end of the Test Match so Australia couldn't bowl India out by deliberately getting his number 11 batsman to bring out 2 right-handed groves. Kumble was one who wasn't playing in the spirit of the game and should've been fined for it. Compared to Kumble, Ponting is a god.

Yeah well said mate, also did you notice when the last wicket fell the batsman held his ground? The Indian press have really tarnished this test match with their over reactions to it all. Indias media doesnt mention that replays showed Tendulkar should have been out LBW early when he was in his 20's. He added many runs just as Symonds did after being given not out early in his innings. Two batsmen got poor decisions in the indian team. Get over it.

Ponting made the right decision as a captain to report harbies behavior. And dont start saying he and kumble had a pact about how these things would be handled, as that pact was broken also when michael clarke claimed a catch he thought he had caught, and the batsman didn't take his word. (Ive taken my fair share of those kinds of catches, you think you've caught them, and the replays don't prove either way) That catch was too close to call even if sent to the 3rd umpire. The benefit of the doubt would have most likely been given to the batsman for this reason, but thats not Clarkes fault. Sad days for cricket right now. I wish india would just concentrate on their cricket, not the propaganda machine the media and indian players are so intently pushing.

Last edited:
I reckon Clarke caught it anyway. His fingers were under the ball. You just don't catch a cricket ball and throw it straight up in the air immediately without thinking you've caught the ball cleanly. The same with Gilchrist, there was no hestitation in celebrating/appealing when Dravid was dismissed. He obviously thought Dravid was out at the time.

Still dunno why they could've used the 3rd umpire to ajudge the unsure catches though.

He added many runs just as Symonds did after being given not out early in his innings. Two batsmen got poor decisions in the indian team. Get over it.
LOL! No Indian fan has recently even complained about the umpiring. Thanks for telling us to "get over it" when we haven't even brought up the issue anymore. It seems like fans like you have nothing productive to add so they keep recycling the crap from earlier.

Ponting made the right decision as a captain to report harbies behavior. And dont start saying he and kumble had a pact about how these things would be handled, as that pact was broken also when michael clarke claimed a catch he thought he had caught, and the batsman didn't take his word. (Ive taken my fair share of those kinds of catches, you think you've caught them, and the replays don't prove either way)
They were not the same pact. Obviously you would have figured that out if you would have read a little, instead of skimming for points that you could take a dig at the Indian team for. Actually, first of all, there was no pact made about reporting behavior. There was a pact made between Symonds and Harbhajan. That pact was made in India when they had their confrontation there. The fielding agreement was made when India started the test series in Australia.

And the racism charge and the word monkey being used. Remember this was a word agreed to not be used after the last time the two teams met. Allot of indians are saying its some kind of revered god in India, so we should just take their slant on the meaning? But then b a s t a r d a common word harmlessly thrown around in Australia is a huge insult to Indians? But we have to take their slant on that too.

But you just watch, Hogg will get in trouble for it, or god knows what the indian team, followers and media will do if he doesn't. Soon you wont be able to make a face at an indian player or use a non happy tone with them, or they'll burn your effigy on the streets and threaten to pull the tour. I feel for the next umpire that makes an incorrect decision against the umpires.

Last edited:
You're signature is a bit hypocritcal considering Kumble was trying to waste time at the end of the Test Match so Australia couldn't bowl India out by deliberately getting his number 11 batsman to bring out 2 right-handed gloves. Kumble was one who wasn't playing in the spirit of the game and should've been fined for it. Compared to Kumble, Ponting is a god.
There's been nothing in the last 2 pages concerning this whole controversy? Why do you bring it up again? Just so that you can have the last word and stamp your biased and prejudiced version of the events, and evoke some agreement from another Australian supporter who has nothing better to add?

And the racism charge and the word monkey being used. Remember this was a word agreed to not be used after the last time the two teams met. Allot of indians are saying its some kind of revered god in India, so we should just take their slant on the meaning? But then ******* a common word harmlessly thrown around in Australia is a huge insult to Indians? But we have to take their slant on that too.

But you just watch, Hogg will get in trouble for it, or god knows what the indian team, followers and media will do if he doesn't. Soon you wont be able to make a face at an indian player or use a non happy tone with them, or they'll burn your effigy on the streets and threaten to pull the tour. I feel for the next umpire that makes an incorrect decision against the umpires.
Since you seem intent on re-arguing this, why don't you look up the closed threads in the Cricket Chat Forum, and read over the last 100 pages of this thread. I have no intention of arguing with you and trying to describe to you many of the positions taken by many of the Indians, especially since you are unlikely to understand it.

Last edited:
Yeah well said mate, also did you notice when the last wicket fell the batsman held his ground? The Indian press have really tarnished this test match with their over reactions to it all. Indias media doesnt mention that replays showed Tendulkar should have been out LBW early when he was in his 20's. He added many runs just as Symonds did after being given not out early in his innings. Two batsmen got poor decisions in the indian team. Get over it.

Ponting made the right decision as a captain to report harbies behavior. And dont start saying he and kumble had a pact about how these things would be handled, as that pact was broken also when michael clarke claimed a catch he thought he had caught, and the batsman didn't take his word. (Ive taken my fair share of those kinds of catches, you think you've caught them, and the replays don't prove either way) That catch was too close to call even if sent to the 3rd umpire. The benefit of the doubt would have most likely been given to the batsman for this reason, but thats not Clarkes fault. Sad days for cricket right now. I wish india would just concentrate on their cricket, not the propaganda machine the media and indian players are so intently pushing.

symonds was reprieved more than once bud
that stumping
yeah

And the racism charge and the word monkey being used. Remember this was a word agreed to not be used after the last time the two teams met. Allot of indians are saying its some kind of revered god in India, so we should just take their slant on the meaning? But then ******* a common word harmlessly thrown around in Australia is a huge insult to Indians? But we have to take their slant on that too.

yeah
we only did it cause we got screwed out of the match
and some people over reacted including me but i didnt burn an effigy a few people did but thats our way. if you guys can throw around ******* like
this:
youre a ******* mate yeah you are too lets be*******

then why cant people who do this do what the crap they want to do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread