India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Bucknor would've given those past 2 out. :o

There's the wicket. The WACA gave us that wicket. if it was the G or the SCG, or the WACA. That would've probably gone to the boundary.

Last edited:
There's the wicket. The WACA gave us that wicket. if it was the G or the SCG, or the WACA. That would've probably gone to the boundary.
It's Sehwag, isn't it? :(

Well... that's the perfect time for me to go to my meeting without worrying about Sehwag's wicket. :p

Last edited:
That was a bad shot, too close to his body to play imo. I think its a good idea to have waited to bring tait on. The batsman will find it hard to settle.

Yeah that was a pretty bad shot by Shewag. But that was the disadvantage of playing such an attacking batsmen. He was always gonna try play a shot.

I was hoping he would learn to pick the right ones to hit though. Im Aussie, but I love watching opposing batsman take it to our attack. I love a good contest. Just a shame, I was looking forward to see him get a good score I guess

Binga gets Jaffer again!
icon14.gif
5/5

I just like Ravi Shastri's commentry, and he barley if not never comes on 9.

No Indians go on Ch9.

I think with the way he was swinging and missing he was bound to get out to the keeper or slips eventually.

Lee and Clark were just bowling it straighter to Sehwag and he was swinging and missing but Johnson was coming across Sehwag so he got the nick.

Binga gets Jaffer! Great fightback by the Aussies!

i feel the Dravid-Jaffer effect coming back on. The channel nine commentators are right (for once ;)) because these two batsman bat so slowly, tge bowlers get into rhythm.
Jaffer needs to have a go. Laxman should have come in at three.

Bah, Jaffer is gone, once again caught Gilchrist bowled Lee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread