India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha i want to see the team that slectors have picked agianst aussies there will be only one batsman who will perform that will be sachin others will be swinging there bats in the air like mad persons like dhoni i want india to losse the tri series its the worse team dravid and ganguly derserve places in odi. what has ganguly done wrong he is in good form and he always proved evryone wrong with comeback agian he is sacked it is dam politican ahrrrr and dhoni is the one who said he want a young team because he cant control ganguly and dravid they are much better captain and players he just want to be the boss hope the team fails in the first comeon aussies beat india really bad i want india to score less 100 in odi 1st match

Ganguly and Dravid played against England and Australia in the ODI series and India lost both. They played in the last World Cup and it was a disaster. How long does Ganguly, Dravid and Tedulkar continue to play? Until they are 40 perhaps!. Although it was the 20/20 World Cup no one gave a chance to Dhoni's young team. They did surprisingly well. They beat full strength Australian and South African team. The young team again may not do too bad in the Tri series. Even if they struggle a bit it does not matter. One has to go through this process to build a team for the next world cup.

well i personally think that only dravid needed to be dropped he hasnt really shown anything special in the test series besides that 93. i dont understand ganguly being dropped though. How about one more chance for the old boy after all he has been doing decent in one days this year. what about kaif?

Why the hell did these people drop Ganguly??:eek:

ya i know i found a news that dhoni forced the selectors and dilip vangescar i think tahts the guy name wasnt there and dhoni forced the team selection this is messed it he said its not my fault it is forced by captain dhoni doesnt like seniors he like juniors they are easy to control and 20-20 is way different than odi if u r loosing 20-20 its is easy to comeback where in 50 format if u loose quick wickets the match is over thats team is not right the chairman of selector said

The selectors made a huge blunder in announcing the ODI team right after a famous and historic win...

Just like them.

They should have waited for the Test series to end.

But then it's typical that they do something stupid like this. Dhoni should keep his hands off selection matters. He's a captain, yes, but he's still young in international cricket, so if it's true that he's influencing selection, he should learn to shut up and give some respect to his seniors...

If Sehwag gets back his form in the ODI game, give him the captaincy.

dhoni is going down sourav always supported him and he would have never thought that dhoni would do a thign i read this here is the link dilip vangesarkar was in ganguly favour but dhoni and other random selectors made the decsion and navjot sidhu challeged the selectors
http://www.intersportswire.com/content/view/254/44/

Dhoni doesnt want seniors in the team thats why and he would wanted sachin to go but that would have never happened best but he axed other 2 dravid and ganguly. i would have never thought dhoni would do this

India will never win the tri series in australia this is just another experiment as greg chapell destroyed the team and same is going to happen

indian team isnt happy at all even the staff everyone is shocked by dhoni and the selectors

dhoni should remember it was sourav who made his carrear not the selectors

Last edited:
Yes, my point is even if Dhoni is right about not wanting senior players, he should not have influenced selection at this time.

The timing of the selection was so horrible...

well selectors said first performance matters not the age and now ganguly performed, they are ignoring him. the 2 selectors locked there rooms after the decison. gary kristen is the man now who change the team i hope

Well after seeing the first couple of pages in this thread I thought it would be a good read, seemed civilized enough until I skipped to the last bunch of pages. Allot of people should be ashamed of the way they are behaving, arguing about media, cheating, celebrations, racism, walking, flying their countries flags. I seem to see hardly any talk of cricket, and allot of bored people intent on waiting for that flawed comment from the other side to jump on and ridicule. Each person intent on trying their hardest to put the opposing person down as much as possible. I'm trying my best to overlook these things and to try and rummage through the posts to find the people who are big enough and mature enough to discuss the tour in an adult like fashion. To those people, hello. I look forward to discussing the final test that awaits us.
An exciting one it shall be. Both teams playing for allot. India after such a great and well fought win will be hungry to deny Australia the tournament win. Yes Australia have retained the trophy, but they have not won the tournament. And Australia will also be hungry to prove a point. They will want to finish up strong with another win.
I hope for the Indians, Sehwag stays, he did well in the previous test to keep the runs ticking over and plant a solid first session.
And to Australia I hope Hayden plays, Tait does not and Hogg gets another run.

My first post out of the way! Just as the players played in the spirit of the game last test, let us now post in a good spirit.

Well after seeing the first couple of pages in this thread I thought it would be a good read, seemed civilized enough until I skipped to the last bunch of pages. Allot of people should be ashamed of the way they are behaving, arguing about media, cheating, celebrations, racism, walking, flying their countries flags. I seem to see hardly any talk of cricket, and allot of bored people intent on waiting for that flawed comment from the other side to jump on and ridicule. Each person intent on trying their hardest to put the opposing person down as much as possible. I'm trying my best to overlook these things and to try and rummage through the posts to find the people who are big enough and mature enough to discuss the tour in an adult like fashion. To those people, hello. I look forward to discussing the final test that awaits us.
An exciting one it shall be. Both teams playing for allot. India after such a great and well fought win will be hungry to deny Australia the tournament win. Yes Australia have retained the trophy, but they have not won the tournament. And Australia will also be hungry to prove a point. They will want to finish up strong with another win.
I hope for the Indians, Sehwag stays, he did well in the previous test to keep the runs ticking over and plant a solid first session.
And to Australia I hope Hayden plays, Tait does not and Hogg gets another run.

My first post out of the way! Just as the players played in the spirit of the game last test, let us now post in a good spirit.
That is a superb first post mate. I hope you stay here at PC. :)

ya i know i found a news that dhoni forced the selectors and dilip vangescar i think tahts the guy name wasnt there and dhoni forced the team selection this is messed it he said its not my fault it is forced by captain dhoni doesnt like seniors he like juniors they are easy to control and 20-20 is way different than odi if u r loosing 20-20 its is easy to comeback where in 50 format if u loose quick wickets the match is over thats team is not right the chairman of selector said

As if the selectors are puppets? The selectors have ignored the ideas of far bigger captains like Dravid, Ganguly, etc when it came to selection matters and now they have listened to this boy called "Dhoni" who has lost one ODI series and won a single ODI series against a weak Pakistan side? Plus the same Dhoni is going through a very bad series in Australia right now.

i doubt dhoni had anything to do with selection matters cause i havent seen anything on cricinfo....ha sorry guys just read it...WTF dhoni? hes like a 3 year veteran...

Dhoni should keep his hands off selection matters. He's a captain, yes, but he's still young in international cricket, so if it's true that he's influencing selection, he should learn to shut up and give some respect to his seniors...

If Sehwag gets back his form in the ODI game, give him the captaincy.

How do we know that Dhoni influenced the selection. How do we know that he did not want Ganguly. Was there anything on the news, report or interview?

How do we know that Dhoni influenced the selection. How do we know that he did not want Ganguly. Was there anything on the news, report or interview?

That's why I qualified it with "if it is true."

I don't agree with any captain influencing selection. It's ridiculous to play favourites. Does nothing to the team spirit at all...

Dhoni is not powerful enough to call for players to be dropped.

As if the selectors are puppets? The selectors have ignored the ideas of far bigger captains like Dravid, Ganguly, etc when it came to selection matters and now they have listened to this boy called "Dhoni" who has lost one ODI series and won a single ODI series against a weak Pakistan side? Plus the same Dhoni is going through a very bad series in Australia right now.

Selectors are "Bunch of Jokers". They have ignored the performances of Badri, Pujara, Kaif and Parthiv to take those guys who are averaging 25 in domestic cricket. :crying

Dada has 1 more year of ODi in him. We needed him for experience of Australian pitches only.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread