India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you read his mind?

So far, Ganguly has looked OK at the crease. I am not seeing any signs where he shows he is ****ed up with his selection

If we dont lose wickets regularly. We are a batsman short today and so we need big contributions from these batters

There u go. Hes out.

India will go down in 3 days.

Well bowled brad hogg and australia. 5 down india on a belta of a pitch. Laxman and Tendulkar will need to bat the rest of the session if india are to get a decent score. Well done australia.:)

I think the ball has started to turn!!...Aussies have got to look out...

I think the ball has started to turn!!...Aussies have got to look out...

Not that much. But im sure it will turn more as the game wears on. Thats why i am sooo dissapointed that we lost the toss. We just need to bowl them out today i reckon.

Hmm.. one good patnership from India atleast so that they could get to about 350.....then it would be a tough match.....

As said earlier I dont find any overcast!!...dont know how would it turn out over the 5 days!

India will go down in 3 days.

Keep that down mate. we havent yet completed 2 full sessions of this test.

Hmm.. one good patnership from India atleast so that they could get to about 350.....then it would be a tough match.....

As said earlier I dont find any overcast!!...dont know how would it turn out over the 5 days!

No, anything less than 400 should make Australia really happy. India needs 400+ to be competitive

Last edited:
If Tendulkar goes on to score a century, well, I guess it'll be one more century for Tendulkar. But if he doesn't manage to get that far, he will join Border, Dravid and Steve Waugh in the elite club of 50 half-centuries in Test cricket. Bit of a paradox there.

Australia doing pretty good. Mitch has bowled well.

Yeah Mitch is bowling in swing to right handers and that is a dangerous bowl. I think he will get 5 wickets here. Now Brad Hogg needs to justify selection and dismiss Tendulkar.

Hmm news is that Sehwag was caught off a no-ball. Would be interesting to get a replay on that.

EDIT: Replays show that it was a no-ball. A pretty big one, too, not marginal. Not the first time in this series either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread