India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
muhammad_inzi said:
How can u miss so easy catch.it was straight into his hand.

Naaahhhhhhhhhhhhh. :eek: :eek: :eek: Pathan bowled in good line and lenght. Laxman what in a hell you were doing. Such an easy catch that was worth a wicket. Anyway No Problem hope India can do something about it. Otherwise Pathan would have got an early breakthrough.

Edit= Simon Taufel's didn't give Salman Butt lbw. It was clean lbw as commenter also said. But turned down. 2 time lucky for butt.

Last edited:
muhammad_inzi said:
How can u miss so easy catch.it was straight into his hand.
Wait, are you complaining? :p

Anyway, Butt wasn't so lucky the third time around. Younis on.

Kami takes his first single after 7 4s.

Am I the only one who thinks that the ultra slo-mo thing is annoying!!

saisrini80 said:
Dhoni was marvellous! Did you guys see his stare at Akthar when Akthar bowled that beamer to him? He deserved an apology from Akthar! I hope the referee takes note of that and acts accordingly on Akthar! That ball if it hit Dhoni's face might have made some serious impact!
Those beamers are just part of the game when Brett Lee bowls them.

Jarryd said:
Well nice to see they're avoiding the danger of a result, god forbid we actually see a contest in this series.
There is still a lot of cricket left to be played, but yeah this is heading towards a draw.

This is so heavily in the bowlers favour that the boundaries now seem irritating !
No chance of a result now .
I don`t think that Pakistan will set a target of 300 to be chased on the last day .
I hop they do , at last to keep the chances of a result alive .
The only chance , I felt for a result was if Pakistan were bowled out which seems very unlikely looking at the pitch!

If Pakistan do set a target of around 330 in 55 overs, it is very gettable with Sehwag , Dhoni,Yuvraj and Pathan in the Indian side !

Kamran Akmal is a real prospect an an opner .
I might invit trouble from some fellow Indian members by saying this but
`I feel that Kamran Akmal is a brighter prospect than Dhoni`

Just something I feel, nothing to get angry upon

Last edited:
What a waste of a test series... :( :crying :mad
poor job by the curators ! and i bet the next test will be the same :rolleyes:

i am literally bored of fours and sixes ! :mad:
i am loosing interest in this tour ! hope ODI's are much challenges / intresting :upray

Crashes

This was suppossed to be "The Asian Ashes".
I will call it "The Asian Crashes", suitably named because it has crashed every cricket fan's hope of watching good cricket. Even a result in Karachi won't redeem this series.

In addition to having Nuetral Umpires we should also have "Nuetral Curators". I am sick of home teams doctoring wickets to suit themselves. It takes the word "Test" out of the Test Match.

Last edited:
jk16_4 said:
What a waste of a test series... :( :crying :mad
poor job by the curators ! and i bet the next test will be the same :rolleyes:

i am literally bored of fours and sixes ! :mad:
i am loosing interest in this tour ! hope ODI's are much challenges / intresting :upray
You bet it will be a dead wicket in the next match too. Inzi is doubtful and so is Malik for the next match. Losing players of that quality will no doubt have drastic repucussions. I am sure the groundsman is already on his way in shaving all the grass off karachi wicket and trying as hard as possible to make the Karachi wicket even better than Faisalabad wicket for the batsmen. Perhaps we will see a 37 ball hundred from Afridi in a test in Karachi, who knows??
Though this series has had some moments to remember in the two matches so far, it will always be remembered for the "dead" pitches used for the series.

India can still win this test match, thats possible, India tommorow will need to get Pakistan out in no less then 40-45 overs tommorow and dont let them get over the 280 barrier run mark, India can chase down 300 even in 45 overs with the likes of Sehwag, Dhoni, and Pathan in good toach. I think if Indi are in with a chance of winning the match tommorow if they bowl the Pakistanis out, India should shuffle the batting line up and play Pathan at number 3 instead of Laxman.

Come on India!.....come out aggreasive tommorow!.

nightprowler10 said:
Am I the only one who thinks that the ultra slo-mo thing is annoying!!

Those beamers are just part of the game when Brett Lee bowls them.
beamers were never part of the game we are not playing baseball, and Lee apologizes after.

some pakistani players are developing bad boy attitute for some weird reasons, not very civilized I'd say. Inzy is super cool on the other side.

I have given up hope on our pace attack , its all upto bhajji and kumble now.
bravo dhoni!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread