India in South Africa

hey srinath was the best bowler india has ever produced. he was overused in the end he had like wat 12 shoulder surgeries thanks to azharudin makin him bowl 50 overs in a test match

to feelin blue. yeah i guess it did. oh man i think this is gonna get dum as the tail enders are gonna make this a close game.

hindustani said:
hey srinath was the best bowler india has ever produced.

I believe a certain Bishan Bedi and the spin quartet, as well as Kumble would have something to say about that :p Kapil Dev would also have something to say about that ;)

sumn ****** just missed a catch this is exactly why were missing yuvi and kaifu( best fielders ever) india gets the break through kumble styrikes again nel goes by bye

kapil dev was an allrounder beshan singh bedi was just an ok bowler i mean he did lead india thorugh dark times but i mean nothing like fast bowling existed in india. we had mohinder amarnath at a high speed of 70 kphs opening the attack. wiht kumbl you do have a point. man i really miss those two(kumble and srinath) leading india through the dark times.

man i wanted to see ss vs nel that would be a trash talk fest

wow vrv just brilliant how bout u just throw it over princes head next time.

3 fours in a row wont be suprised if prince reaches his century in this over

and hey guess what dhoni is scared of the ball. and theres a new rule in cricket. dont catch
the ball.

HORRIBLE STUFF FROM VRV SINGH! was smashed by prince.

new ball can be taken now. i think sreesanth should be brought in now to finish off the game and also look to get a deserving 10-wicket haul!

@ hindustani: though yuvraj and kaif are grt fielders, the indian fielding this match has been close to top notch. they have taken almost all their catches and havent dropped any!

yay princes gone bowled by the spinning god is it just me or is today the spinners day. murali magic warne being warne and kumble being jumbo.

well idk about that but i did see a dropped catch when i posted that. vrv has been bowling worse than usual. yay just one wicket away before i can sleep.man not fun staying up til 4 watchin cricket

Users who are viewing this thread