India in the West Indies

I am hoping next match Collymore will return to play for the West Indies. Including him will restrict some runs.

I feel India is overconfident a bit....

Becos 199 is an easy achievable target...but they let the victory slip from their own hands!!!!

Moreover Yuvi who was the great fielder,but missed Sarwan's runout couple of times...... Even the one run shd hve made difference yestday.....

Anyways..Match is over.... We shd praise Windies for defending the low target and winning it..... well done :cheers Windies!!!!!

Atlast 17 continuous victories in chasing comes to an end!!!!! :clap :clap :clap

Well, the previous ODI already gave an indication to India that West Indies are really competitive. Sarwan wasted a lot of balls early on. I saw him once on 9 runs of about 48 balls or so. But later on he blasted.

I think India will make some changes next match.

ZexyZahid said:
Well, the previous ODI already gave an indication to India that West Indies are really competitive. Sarwan wasted a lot of balls early on. I saw him once on 9 runs of about 48 balls or so. But later on he blasted.

I think India will make some changes next match.

Dont know how the wicket is in the next game at St Kitts. But there will be one change for sure. Sreesanth, if fit, will replace Munaf Patel who was terrible today. He is considered one of the fastest bowlers in the country, and yet his pace wasnt lively at all. And he was used by the Windies to release some pressure off themselves! Kaif and Sehwag have been persisted with for so so long, they wont be dropped for the next match. I dont see any changes in the batting line up!

Last edited:
I've been very impressed with Agarkar so far, I really did think his time in international cricket was coming to an end. However thus far in this series he has looked every bit an international bowler.

surendar said:
I feel India is overconfident a bit....

Becos 199 is an easy achievable target...but they let the victory slip from their own hands!!!!

Moreover Yuvi who was the great fielder,but missed Sarwan's runout couple of times...... Even the one run shd hve made difference yestday.....

Anyways..Match is over.... We shd praise Windies for defending the low target and winning it..... well done :cheers Windies!!!!!

Atlast 17 continuous victories in chasing comes to an end!!!!! :clap :clap :clap

Not quite! I thought India after a shaky start, had known that victory wouldnt be easy and they played cautiously and then were waiting to shift gears. I think Dhoni's dismissal was a real fillip to the West Indies. Dhoni has been really instrumental to India's record in chasing, and his cheap dismissal set things off for them. Still India fought through Yuvraj and Powar. Its a shame that Powar started off the collapse with a good for nothing shot!

puddleduck said:
I've been very impressed with Agarkar so far, I really did think his time in international cricket was coming to an end. However thus far in this series he has looked every bit an international bowler.

I agree! Both matches, Agarkar has been far superior with his tight economical bowling. And today, he picked up the vital wicket of Gayle who hit a century in game 1

Last edited:
isnt a bad idea to promote pathan or Dhoni to open with Dravid!!! Sehwag can come down the order and try something different!!!!

Sehwag has good talent but a bit lazy guy ;) ;) ;)

i still cant believe that India lost yestday with many match winners in the team......:eek: :eek: :eek:

I also hope that there wont be anychanages in batting lineup but Sreesanth may replace Patel!!!!!

Also there was no reverse swing bowled by Patel yestday!!!! :mad
I found only one ball was bowled well by Patel...Quick bouncer!!! :rolleyes:

my cousin muhaamd asif was absolutly right he said that india will struggle in wi and this is what happeing

kamran akmal said:
my cousin muhaamd asif was absolutly right he said that india will struggle in wi and this is what happeing

probably, that could be u urself saying it (in a different id).....

Last edited:
Muhammad Asif said:
wi are visutors like india and they wistendesian only play well at home so it will be difficult to beat them there
pak alos strugle in wi last year alot will depend on tosses for india i think.

5 day of tedt match kumle ca do alot damage to wi ;)

not every team only india strugle
only bowlers like pathan can do alot of damage early on ;)
we saw what happened to zaher and rps at karachi

and dont push hard every one knows indias bats man can not play well on grassy pitches i know that because i watched alot of hindi channesl and listen to indian former crikters and tht was the reason india lost the third test from pak... bye ;)

long live asif brother you were right looks like you have got alot of cricket experienve

saisrini80 said:
probably, that could be u urself saying it (in a different id).....

no man he can not come to this web any more becace medorators banned his ip adress so sad :crying :crying :crying

Last edited:
kamran akmal said:
long live asif brother you were right looks like you have got alot of cricket experienve

no man he can not come to this web any more becace medorators banned his ip adress so sad :crying :crying :crying
Ah well, the mods/admins will deal with that lol

saisrini80 said:
Kaif and Sehwag have been persisted with for so so long, they wont be dropped for the next match.
Sehwag continues his Poor form and Kaif made a fifty after getting two lives.
There are BIG question marks next to their names.
If Sehwag continues to disappoint we should get a technically sound opener for tests like Akash Chopra.
Shame, we shouldn't be losing games to "Number 8" (West Indies) like this.

Yea, long live Asif and yourself, may be there won't be as much entertainment without you guys.

This match, i firmly believe, is a reality check for everyone. You cannot take anyone lightly, nor can you take things easy for yourself. The way Pathan, Kaif, Dhoni played showed it. They were taking win for granted, because they overhauled much better targets with ease, being in a very tense position.

Yuvraj played a gem of an innings, i saw the whole match and his innings was very organized. Sarwan played an equally important innings, the last two overs proved costly for India.

But credit to WI.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread