Story India International World Tour BLIC 2005 (Ind Vs Aus Update Last Page Plz Check)

Jit

International Cricketer
Hi people i am back i found my cricket 2007 lol my dog took it and put it under my bed ;)

So i am back with India international season they are in australia right now

India have won there both practice matches one test and one odi so they are off to good start and austrlia will be under pressure by looking at india way they played India vs Australia is coming up next first test match

the rights for boradcast is sky sports
SkySportsLogo.gif

Indian Squad for 1st test

skysport1swq7.png

Anil Kumble is the captain

Last edited:

Jit

International Cricketer
thanks a lot barmy army i will soon post aussies squad guys need help is there any test patch avalaible plz tell me

Jit

International Cricketer
I am editing the aussies squad so aussies have new players

Last edited:

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good luck! The scorecards are very nice but why are Langer, Warne and McGrath still playing if they are all retired?

Jit

International Cricketer
yes i know its a problem i got a porblem u see when i load the roster right they faces of all players are wrong and then what should i do could u help me with the patch what patch should i do use plz and what roster should i use and waht patch plz help me

Highlander999

ICC President
Well I suggested Tutsi's have you tried that yet. Just try lots of differnt ones, is how I found a balance. I now use Tutsi's to bat with and The Boss's for bowling but that is '05

Jit

International Cricketer
hi guys i didnt make all of them it was my friend who made it i was telling him i was goona start a story but needed screcards for sky sports he made them then i just put little effort since it was compleated took me so long to do little bit and friend was so good it took like few hours hi anyone has a good patch taht they are using for cricket 2007 because tusti i dont get edges

innes

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well there isnt really a patch for tests on cricket 07, just use tutsis
its the best complete one

Jit

International Cricketer
yes i know that but no edges with tusti and i have a hard batting patch which is good need a good bowling one mate

Users who are viewing this thread