• Sachin Tendulkar

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Brian Lara

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

ashu2411

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I will be starting a new story with India touring West Indies to play a six test match series. I will be playing on hard made and will be using Tutsi's latest patch 2.0v. I will also be usind Eddie's field patch which will always have a midon. So no easy boundaries through mid-on area.
I will be doing all the batting myself and will autoplay the bowling. The tour fixture will be announced soon so stay tuned to watch the live action.

Last edited:

ashu2411

International Coach
This great series will act as preparaion for Indian team before the world cup 2007. Millions of cricket fans are waiting anxiously for this series. Since the contract dipute among the West Indies player has resolved, everyone will be hoping to see a good competitive series.

Many channels bid to win the live telecast rights mainly of which were
Sky Sports
Ten Sports
Channel 9

In the end Sky Sports won the official rights and will telecast all the test matches live.

Last edited:

ashu2411

International Coach
Here is the tour fixture and the teams will be announced soon

Tour%20fixture.JPG

Last edited:

das_vicky

International Cricketer
U have made six posts that could have been made in less, .......please dont try to post mutiple posts to increase your no of posts

ashu2411

International Coach
das_vicky said:
U have made six posts that could have been made in less, .......please dont try to post mutiple posts to increase your no of posts

Well there are now just three posts.

The BCCI today discussed about the team and they have named a 15 man squad for the upcoming test series against West Indies.Rahul Dravid has taken over the captaincy from Ganguly while he managed to save a place for himself in the team after current poor batting form. Anil Kumble will be his deputy. S. Das has been called back to the team while Kaif also found a place in the team.

Indian team includes three spinners and five fast bowlers. Due to no injury problem, India has got the best team possible and everyone is physically fit.

So here is the list of 15 players that will be going to West Indies

indian%20team.JPG

Last edited:

ashu2411

International Coach
After the meeting, Indian Coach Chappel told during a press meeting "I think this is the best Indian team that have ever toured West Indies and this time we are looking to make history. Under Rahul captaincy we expect to see a positive attitude in Indian Team that will bring the best out of each player. With inclusion of Yuvraj, Gambhir and Das we have got many options as Sehwag Partner at opening position."

When Dravid came to speak at the conference, he looked very confident and had something special to tell "Its a great honour and a very tuff job to be captain of Indian team. I will try my best to start my captaincy carrear on winning note and for that I will need everyone's support from heart. We have recently played very well test matches. Although west indies team is not in best of the form but we can expect some great cricket from them under the captaincy of one of the best batsmen in the world Brian Lara."

ashu2411

International Coach
West Indies also announced their team today after solving the contract dispute. Brian Lara managed to retain his captaincy. There are many new faces in the West Indies team with their bowling abit inexperienced.

Brian Lara said in a press conference "We have got a good team here. Our batting is going to be our strongest point. Yeah our bowling is inexperienced in front of great Indian batting lineup but we know how to use that in our benefit."

So here is the wet indies team

west%20indies%20team.JPG

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
should be a good series India to win it all the way! there batting line up looks strong

ashu2411

International Coach
Thanks for watching sohail

Here is the preview for first test match
This is not only going to be the clash of two teams but of individual players also mainly
Sachin vs Lara
Dravid vs Chanderpaul
Sehwag vs Gayle
Laxman vs Sarwan
Zahir vs Dillon
Pathan vs Collins

preview.JPG

Our commentator Richie just visited the pitch and the pitch is going to be normal which will support the seam bowlers on the first day. Second and third day will belong to batsmen and on fourth and fifth day, we might see some great turn for spinners. So overall good conditions for Cricket

match%20condition.JPG

Last edited:

ashu2411

International Coach
So all ready for the first test match and here goes the toss

Dravid calls Heads and it is Heads. India have won the toss.

toss.JPG

Sunil: Dravid you have won the toss. What are you going to do?
Dravid: We will bat first. We have a strong batting lineup. So we are looking forward to bat first and get a decent score on the board. Then we can put the West Indies batting under pressure.
Sunil: Any changes in the team Dravid?
Dravid: Yes we will go with Gambhir and Sehwag as openers and Kumble will be the only spinner with three seam bowlers Zaheer, Pathan and Nehra.
Sunil: Thanks for the information Dravid and good luck for the test series.
Dravid: Thank You Sunil

Sunil: Not a good start here Lara. You lost the toss
Lara: Yeah we would have loved to win the toss here and bat first. But now we can still put India under pressure. If my bowlers can get a couple of wickets early the I think Indian middle order will be under pressure and then we will be able to restrict them to a low total.
Sunil: Thanks Lara and I wish good luck to your and your whole team for the whole series.
Lara: Thanks Sunil

So India have won the toss and they are going to bat first. Now we will take you straight to the middle of the action.

ashu2411

International Coach
So the umpire are heading towards the pitch and here is the two lineups

india.JPG

west%20indies.JPG

Everything set to begin and with this umpire signals for the start of the match. Lara has put on a very attacking field here with three slips, one silly point, one closind, mid on and mid off. So Bradshaw will first go against Gambhir.

start%20of%20match.JPG

ashu2411

International Coach
Sehwag starts of with a beatutiful cover drive of Collymore.

But next ball Collymore gets his revenge. A beautiful outswinger from Collymore found Sehwag's outside edge and a simple catch to Chanderpaul in the slips and India losses its first wicket. A great stuff from collymore and Sehwag had no answer.

Attachments

• sehwag boundary.JPG
    sehwag boundary.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 55
  • sehwag out how.JPG
    sehwag out how.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

ashu2411

International Coach
The wicket of Sehwag brings the Indian Captain Dravid to the crease. India is now hoping a great inning from Dravid now.

Another great stuff from Collymore and Gabhir is out. A bad shot from Gambhir. He never looked settled and played an uppish cover drive to find a fielder straight in covers. So collymore strikes again and Idia losses its second wicket for 30.

Attachments

• gambhir out how.JPG
    gambhir out how.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 56
  • gambhir out.JPG
    gambhir out.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 58

ashu2411

International Coach
That brings little master Sachin Tendulkar to the crease and huge cheers from the crowd. Everyone wants to see here one of the best innings from Sachin.

A big misunderstanding among India's two best batsmen and Sachin is runout. Huge celebrations from the West Indies team and India is in big-big trouble. West Indies is on the top at the moment and India has been pushed on the backfoot. Score is now 36/3 with Sachin gone on 6 and Dravid still on the crease on 9

Attachments

• tendulakar runout.JPG
    tendulakar runout.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 54
  • celebration.JPG
    celebration.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 52
  • sachin out.JPG
    sachin out.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

ashu2411

International Coach
Then Dravid tried to stabilise the inning with Ganguly. Today there is a huge pressure on Ganguly to perform. So far both the batsmen have looked good and focus. Dravid playing some good shots to show his class.

Attachments

• dravid boundary.JPG
    dravid boundary.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 49
  • dravid boundary 2.JPG
    dravid boundary 2.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 46

Users who are viewing this thread