India Team Discussion

Kapild DevNever looked harsh
Have U Watched Sumit Avasthi and Yograj Interview

Do you have a link ?

--

And talking of interviews, Did anyone catch Sachin's new sports analyst job on Aaj Tak ? How was it ?

Its in the article I posted above. Basically he says, Kapil Dev was afraid that Yograj would take his place in the team as the lead fast bowler and made sure he never played cricket against after his first Test. He goes on to say that him not playing for India again was one of the main causes of his father's death. And how when Yuvi was born, he decided to make him a cricketer and get revenge from everyone who did him wrong

Sounds very over-dramatic and filmy to me (incidentally he has acted in over 150 Punjabi films). I never found Kapil Dev to be a harsh soul who would sabotage someone else's career for his own benefit.

He seems so full of himself that its not even funny. In his one mtch he took ONE wicket !! Wht the fk is he talking about Kapil being insecure and all that.

I didnt Found any link of Sumit Avasthi and Yograj Interview but i watched it on IbN 7 he left the interview in 12Mins.

This will be a big challenge to India to defeat the South Africans as this is the only team which never lost against India in World Cups

Sachin may not be with the team on the field but I think his spirit is on the field with us in the field! Hopes on Virat Kohli! Go India! Sachin feels pretty confident we can match Australia and South Africa.

Sachin may not be with the team on the field but I think his spirit is on the field with us in the field! Hopes on Virat Kohli! Go India! Sachin feels pretty confident we can match Australia and South Africa.

If the great man feels so, who are we to disagree :P

Lets thrash all the contendership out of SA on Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread