India Team Discussion

^ This.

When a player is playing (batting, bowling or fielding) well, no posts praising the said player should be posted. If anything all posters must slate the player for having been lucky with the said shot/delivery/catch, and how we all know that the player is a useless fk, and will soon get out, bowl a longhop or drop a catch soon.

Its the turn Vs SA now on next Sunday. I think that we can win if bowling is done like today with Bhuvi back.

Today was the best experience I ever had watching Ind vs Pak match.

Really was awesome feeling bantering with Pakistani Fans in whatsapp along with :eng: :saf: guys.
Around 6600 messages transferred. :)

Last edited:
Today was the best experience I ever had watching Ind vs Pak match.
The best India game in ODIs I've ever watched. The pressure was high following India's performance throughout the whole Australian tour till the last warm up game where our players left a slight sign that they were back in the form but that wasn't enough though. There were two ordinary questions been discussed would India win or would India lose and the breaking of the winning streak(that is losing) was really been taken seriously by many. World cup's first face-off to a team like Pakistan was even more pressurizing and I felt it until we got the 5th wicket... Hell that seriousness that I never did smelt before for a ODI clash which eventually is a least meaningful to me than tests. I'm jubilated that we kicked-off with a strong victory.:)

Pakistan Cricket's New ABCD -

A For = Akmal
B For = Ball
C For = Catch
D For = Drop

Protip for everyone on this forum: this post does not break any forum rules and reporting it for "Poking fun at a nation for which members of this forum come from" and "trolling" just makes the mods more likely to ignore everything that you say. Poking fun at other national cricket teams is perfectly within the rules, so long as its not racist, xenophobic or offensive to residents of another nation. "lol the English cricket team are bad" is OK; while "everyone from england is fat and i hope they die" isn't. The report function is for reporting posts that are against the forum rules, not for reporting posts that you don't agree with. I mean, who would want to post on a sports forum where you had to be nice about everyone involved in that sport!

Also lol this isn't trolling

Really? It was a good win, but to say this was the best India ODI match ever !! I think that is overselling it.
Just like a feeling that come after completing a task under pressure. I know in truth I didn't need to a job, but it was a highly joyous moment when India won. In recent years we've won few games with the similar background, in Delhi 2012 against Pakistan after being 2-0 down, the champions trophy fixtures and the final when the board and the team was dealing fixing issues. So the pressure was up this time as well after being a winless team in 8 consecutive games, and basically it was Indo-pak thing and a world cup match after all.

If you think only a close encounter or a huge victory does show the best out of a team, then you would never get what I mean.

Next job to break the streak of SA. We never won against them in WC.

Correct me if I am wrong but in last word cup we beat SA in quarter finals I guess.

We played against Australia in QF and we lost against SA in Group match .[DOUBLEPOST=1424067751][/DOUBLEPOST]Anybody seen the New "Mauka " World cup Ad for India vs South Africa match :p

Users who are viewing this thread