India Team Discussion

India are in a world of trouble. They have completely fallen apart, and the wheels have come off.

In my opinion, the flow of events have exposed the lack of depth in the Indian squad. India's premiere fast bowler, who was the leader of our attack isn't going to be playing by the look of it. A bowler, who wasn't in the squad now finds himself part of the playing XI. Our marquee player, has suddenly lost form and our captain, also the best finisher in the world hasn't had a good time of it in the past six months. Like I said, India have been hit by poor form and lack of fitness at a very very crucial juncture.
I fear, India have taken one spinner too many to Australia, a couple of batsmen short and a fast bowler may be. The squad would look quite something if Uthappa, Yuvraj and another quick bowler was there. Uthappa keeps getting overlooked and Rayudu keeps getting picked. So frustrating!

Im gearing up for a really bad World Cup for us. Nothing with this team seems certain at the moment. Reaching the quarters would be a face saving effort for this side. With both Zimbabwe and Ireland in this group, I can foresee a first round exit for either India or Pakistan in this event.

Last edited:
Bat second win the match. So whichever team bats second will have a better chance of winning the match, specially pakistan going with their recent form.

That would be my team as well. I think this will be MSD's preferred team too, except maybe one of the seamers will be swapped for Binny.

How many batsmen do u want? 9 seriously? If top six can't do it, number 9 will certainly not.

Im gearing up for a really bad World Cup fir us. Nothing with this team seems certain at the moment. Reaching the quarters would be a face sacing effort for this side. With both Zimbabwe and Ireland in this group, I can foresee a first round exit for either India or Pakistan in this event.

You always seemsto be on the Negative side. When you will get positive buddy.

Remember #won'tgiveitback :D

You always seemsto be on the Negative side. When you will get positive buddy.

Remember #won'tgiveitback :D

Disagree. Adi has been one of the most optimistic members for a very long time in favor of India (in this forum). Its not his fault that the current lot has made him so pessimistic. :(

Team selection is very poor. yuvraj is an excellent player and still not selected. Jadeja and Binni should have been replaced by Yuvi and robin uthappa.

Users who are viewing this thread