India Team Discussion

Some very special treat to our players. The best wishes, they all must think about. He individually sent his good luck wishes to all them.:)

Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) | Twitter

i'd personally hope the prime minister of the largest democracy in the world had better things to do than tweet at the entire indian cricket squad

i'd personally hope the prime minister of the largest democracy in the world had better things to do than tweet at the entire indian cricket squad
I would rather our PM be just tweeting at cricketers. Keep him away from things like policy and speaking.

I think no one would argue that a prime minister is also a human who could be a sport follower and then could be the lad loving a game that his land's people have assimilated since long ago.

Obama just did a Buzzfeed video yesterday and I saw the same kind comments on that video. Just because he is a prime minister, does not mean he doesn't have a life and you might not realize how big cricket is in India. Obviously, he won't be tweeting all the stuff, his team does it on his behalf by his permission.

Modi has tweeted to each of the 15 team members individually ahead of the WC.

Apparently he has also wished the Heads of SL, Pak, BD, AFG best wishes for the world cup

PS: technically, according to his party members, he should be branded an anti-national now ;) :spy

Team selection is very poor. yuvraj is an excellent player and still not selected. Jadeja and Binni should have been replaced by Yuvi and robin uthappa.

Uthappa is not an allrounder. Although the choice is Binny as an allrounder is debatable, but the recommendation of Uthappa for Binny can't be debated at all.[DOUBLEPOST=1423857971][/DOUBLEPOST]

I disagree. He is allowed to have his personal life and as part of his personal life, he can follow sports teams and wish them luck.

Or that the PM took a little time from his schedule to wish each member inidividually just shows how big the event is in India !!

As per the Current fitness issues the line-up for us against Pakistan would be:

Rohit
Rahane
Dhawan/Rayudu
Kohli
Raina
Dhoni
Binnny
Ashwin
B Kumar
Shami
U Yadav/Mohit

As per the Current fitness issues the line-up for us against Pakistan would be:
No Mate U Yadav will play the chance for Mohit can be in place of B Kumar as he was not even given the ball against the practice match against AFG
So The lineup can be
Rohit
Rahane
Dhawan/Rayudu
Kohli
Raina
Dhoni
Binny/Akshar
Jadeja/Ashwin
B Kumar/Mohit
Shami
U Yadav

And I think Between Jadeja or Akshar one
will likely to play

No Mate U Yadav will play the chance for Mohit can be in place of B Kumar as he was not even given the ball against the practice match against AFG
So The lineup can be
Rohit
Rahane
Dhawan/Rayudu
Kohli
Raina
Dhoni
Binny/Akshar
Jadeja/Ashwin
B Kumar/Mohit
Shami
U Yadav
The our batting have to perform + Shami to taker a 5-(less than 40) I coulf pick Binny over Axar to let the no of Pacers be at least 4 and 4-1 as the bowling formation. Ashwin over Jadeja for good performance.

The our batting have to perform + Shami to taker a 5-(less than 40) I coulf pick Binny over Axar to let the no of Pacers be at least 4 and 4-1 as the bowling formation. Ashwin over Jadeja for good performance.
But our main problem is that our lower order batsmen(Jadeja, Akshar, Binny, Ashwin) are not in form so they should be given chance and should be trained so that they can handle the things with our captain in snapping the match if our top order batsmen will not work. Also I think Dhoni Need to come at 4 or 5 to be batting before Rahane to be in the form as Rahane is already in good form so he needs to give him some time. He missed that in previous practice match. Kohli should be coming at 4 as he used to come in earlier tri series so that he too can improve his batting after Rayudu. Talking about Dhawan, he should open with Rohit.

Dhoni Need to come at 4 or 5 to be batting before Rahane to be in the form
No, Dhoni is a perfect man on 6, maybe if Rohit is hitting a 200 now and After 40 overs we may be on 350-2 then he may on 5.

No, Dhoni is a perfect man on 6, maybe if Rohit is hitting a 200 now and After 40 overs we may be on 350-2 then he may on 5.
But For That He needs to be in form(Dhoni). He was batting on at 6 in previous matches but is not batting according to our hopes. Pakistan has a good spin attack so Indians will be little alerted about that

I have my doubts that Bhuvaneshwar Kumar is going to play tomorrow. Just a day before, he bowls slowly in the nets and doesn't go full throttle and bowls at short run ups? I am pretty confident he would not recover in time for the Pakistan match. Which means Yadav, Shami and Mohit would be our starting line of attack vs Pakistan. They better perform!

Users who are viewing this thread