India tour of Pakistan

Originally posted by sohaibaslam@Mar 11 2004, 06:14 PM
:clap: Yoohoo! Wow! What a great batting by Pakistan A! :thumbs:? Ganguly said that if they play 60% of their side against Pakistan, they can win but I feel sorry for him :sorry:
thats the reason they dint give the rights to doordarshan, even then doordarshan was giving them a good price , but tensprots wanted to cement their place in indian media,anyway i saw the match on ary ,trust me it sucks ,very bad coverage from ary,too much advertisement not only in between the overs but also during the match,this is called greed to earn money ,i couldnt even see the score ,cuz of the adds running at the bottom of the screen, and it froze a lot of times,
Well for these matches the PTV has the exclusive rights not Ten Sports or ARY so the quality was poor. Mind you I've seen matches on DD Sports the quality was similar to this one. Anyway no offence. About the advertisement, I agree with you.
For people living in Pakistan do they get these matches on Free-to-air Television?
yup i think so on ptv 2,this is not fair from the pakistani side
It's on PTV 1 only in Pakistan.
HC bats for fans, DD to show Indo-Pak series

according to times of india

CHENNAI: In an order that will bring cheer to millions of cricket lovers all over the country, the Madras High court on Friday directed Ten Sports TV channel to permit Doordarshan to telecast the Indo-Pak series commencing on Saturday, which the Channel said it would do.

The direction was given by a division bench of the High court, comprising Chief Justice B Subhashan Reddy and Justice M Thanikachalam, while hearing a petition seeking a direction to TRAI to secure the telecasting rights from the private Ten Sports for Prasar Bharati.
The Bench also directed Doordarshan to use the logo of Ten Sports and carry their commercials in all the telecasts.
However, pertaining to the amount to be deposited by Doordarshan, the Bench said the amount and the liability to be paid by whosoever it may be shall be worked out in course of time and will be decided during the final hearing of the writ petition.

Senior counsel and former Attorney General, K Parasaran, told the court that his client, Ten Sports, would adhere to the directions of the court.

B) i had told u all last time ,but u dint listen shoiab ,i told u that they will show it on dd,so now u dont have to pay for cricket channels.

good luck shoiab :thumbs:

I think India will lose thi series pathetically beacuse when Ganguly is High on comments, India is high on losing!! Remember wc03? He said "if we get through their top order then we can win" Did the Top order ever leave?

HC bats for fans, DD to show Indo-Pak series

according to times of india

CHENNAI: In an order that will bring cheer to millions of cricket lovers all over the country, the Madras High court on Friday directed Ten Sports TV channel to permit Doordarshan to telecast the Indo-Pak series commencing on Saturday, which the Channel said it would do.

The direction was given by a division bench of the High court, comprising Chief Justice B Subhashan Reddy and Justice M Thanikachalam, while hearing a petition seeking a direction to TRAI to secure the telecasting rights from the private Ten Sports for Prasar Bharati.
The Bench also directed Doordarshan to use the logo of Ten Sports and carry their commercials in all the telecasts.
However, pertaining to the amount to be deposited by Doordarshan, the Bench said the amount and the liability to be paid by whosoever it may be shall be worked out in course of time and will be decided during the final hearing of the writ petition.

Senior counsel and former Attorney General, K Parasaran, told the court that his client, Ten Sports, would adhere to the directions of the court.
i had told u all last time ,but u dint listen shoiab ,i told u that they will show it on dd,so now u dont have to pay for cricket channels.

good luck shoiab
First all of name is Sohaib. I am surprised :o :OOO: that you only mention my name although every one was saying what I've said. Anyway I don't want to start that thing again. :) It's still un-confirmed that DD Sports will telecast. Madras High Court ordered TEN Sports to give rights to DD Sports but Ten Sports have taken this case to Supereme court. So we're not sure whether it be broadcast or not.
The Times OF India reported that Sidhu will commentate
That definitely would have been good!
I think he's busy in the preparing of elections now a days as he's joined BJP/.

B) i dont know what ur talking about:the times of india look here

NEW DELHI: TV channel Ten Sports on Friday agreed to provide live telecast feed to Doordarshan and all cable TV operators for Cricket One-Day International between India and Pakistan for Saturday.

A three-judge bench headed by Chief Justice V N Khare heard the matter at his residence and recorded the undertaking of Ten Sports to provide the telecast feed to Doordarshan for Saturday's match only.
the Bench listed the appeal filed by Ten Sports challenging the Madras High

B) ten sports has gone to s:c but till that time i thinkthey will show it on dd,cuz ten sports said it would

Originally posted by jeromedascorp@Mar 12 2004, 09:10 PM
I think India will lose thi series pathetically beacuse when Ganguly is High on comments, India is high on losing!! Remember wc03? He said "if we get through their top order then we can win" Did the Top order ever leave?
Your Right.

"Actions speak louder than words."

Just one hour left for the match and I am waiting for it just like others :D I couldn't sleep the whole night just because of the match. ^_^

Well I hope everyone who can watch the match enjoys it. Unfortunately for all the ppl in North America without Dish, no match. NOt that i wud pay $200 to watch neways. But lucky guys outside US. All u have to pay is $70!! Everyone enjoy the match. I hope it will be a good one. I see that Akthar ahd a very bad first over which had a last ball catch dropped from Sehwag to Shoaib Malik.

Too many extras. No ball cost Pak the early wicket of Tendukar as he was caught at Square leg!! No balls have to go. I think its just too much pressure.

dang, im going to have to amke a new pakistan ODI kit. they have new ones. some two shades of green type thing with a big pepsi logo in the middle.

anyway india is off to a flying start, even wtih the loss of tendulkar they are blazing along. i hope this lasts through out the 50 overs

naved ul hasan greeted with 24 runs in his first over

B) we just have to 70$ for 3 months for pehla in uae ,that too we get all the channels star movies ,star plus ,fox sports,zeetv,zeenews,zeemusic,ten sports,ary,starworld ,star news,skynews,foxnews etc,,,,, :P

WELL anyone who said that India is going to lose pathetically, he must have got his reply
It's India who are in the lead now after blowing Pakistan with bat

Pakistan should be penalised a few overs for slow over rate. We'll see if that happens.

Anyway, India lost momentum. It should have been 400, not 349.

Users who are viewing this thread