India vs Pakistan in Abu Dhabi

gaurav_indian

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
It's official that India and Pakistan will play against each other in 2 ODI series at Abu Dhabi on 18th and 19th April 2006.The Indian team for this 2 match series is the same that have been selected for the last 4 ODI's against England.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Waste of time (in my opinion)! The players need as much rest as possible in this currently packed international calendar.

I just hope this doesnt hamper India's chances of being successful in the Carribean! Players might get tired midway during the West Indies series if they play so much cricket. They are playing non stop right starting from Pakistan!

MAJID-A

School Cricketer
How much will 2 one day games tire the Indian team? I just hope both sides play the strongest teams possible.

SA87

School Cricketer
MAJID-A said:
How much will 2 one day games tire the Indian team? I just hope both sides play the strongest teams possible.

Regardless of team Comb the result will be 2-0 in India's favor

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
SA87 said:
Regardless of team Comb the result will be 2-0 in India's favor

If Akthar and Afridi are available (as they were not there during the recent series), it will be much much closer, I feel! But India's form might give them the 2-0 lead

SA87

School Cricketer
Akhtar is not available, and Afridi has been out of form lately.

Its going to be 2-0, but i would like to see big margin of victory

SA87

School Cricketer
iceman_waugh said:
Dude its a 2 match series.so would be 1-1 in my opinion.

Don't see how India can lose to the Pak team, unless India rest 6-7 senior players.

Infact it will be a good idea, even a Indian B team can match Pak team.Here's my B team for the series.

R Uttapha
Ganguly
Yuvraj(c)
Raina
Laxman
Dhoni(VC)
Chawla
Powar
Munaf
VRV
Santh

Dravid,Pathan,Kaif,Harbhajan,RPS,Sehwag all should be rested

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
nightprowler10 said:
Little high on glory?

Definitely! We dont know how the conditions in Abu Dhabi would be!

And remember (to SA87), this is not test cricket, but ODI cricket. in ODI cricket, its your form on that day aided with luck that counts, not your previous overall performances. Of course, that helps when you start out with, but as the game progresses, luck along with your form that day is what is important!

SA87 said:
Don't see how India can lose to the Pak team, unless India rest 6-7 senior players.

Infact it will be a good idea, even a Indian B team can match Pak team.Here's my B team for the series.

R Uttapha
Ganguly
Yuvraj(c)
Raina
Laxman
Dhoni(VC)
Chawla
Powar
Munaf
VRV
Santh

Dravid,Pathan,Kaif,Harbhajan,RPS,Sehwag all should be rested

I agree. Our key players should be rested. There is nothing important about this series other than the fund raising thing that they're gonna do. We should have our key players get more rest and we should have the players on bench get some games.

Definitely no Ganguly will be there (unless some one is injured). the team has been selected!

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
SA87 said:

R Uttapha
Ganguly
Yuvraj(c)
Raina
Laxman
Dhoni(VC)
Chawla
Powar
Munaf
VRV
Santh
A few changes here
Uthappa
*Venugopal
*Jaffer
Raina ( C )
Patel (wk)
Chawla
Powar
Munaf
VRV
Santh
*Abid Nabi

Indiangod

International Coach
India and Pakistan nowadays are playing too much together, I wonder why did'nt they have 3 odis instead of 2, I would back India to win it since off late they are in phonomanal odi form.

Its a great stadium to play in.

Users who are viewing this thread