India vs Pakistan in Abu Dhabi

alfa_beta

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Not really... India recently beat Pak 4-1 in Pak. This clearly shows India is a better odi team.

usy said:
Alfa_beta It's a 1-1, both team are equally balanced, end of story, k.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
usy said:
Alfa_beta It's a 1-1, both team are equally balanced, end of story, k.
That is a ridiculous comment. The scoreline definitely does not capture the nuances of any cricket series, forget this one.

alfa_beta

Club Cricketer
No point explaining it to him... I am sure he feels 4-1 scoreline in favor of India proved that "both the teams are equally balanced".

sohummisra said:
That is a ridiculous comment. The scoreline definitely does not capture the nuances of any cricket series, forget this one.

Indiangod

International Coach
Congrats to India for winning the last odi, both teams played well for a good cause, the last win was a really good win for India, the pace bowlers bowled consistantly and kept the runs down, the Indian team is improving.

The series's might have been tied 1-1, but in my view India played the better of the two.

MohdIrshaad

Club Cricketer
I think the series was pretty even, diffucult to point a team as better in such a series.To say that "india lost first match because of sulf destruct RO" is like saying "Sehwag scores runs against Pak in test just coz of Pak poor fielding", one can't take the credit from the achievers in such a way.

Overall India remains a better OD team, as their 4-1 OD series win in Pak suggest.

Last edited:

Gyaan_Guru

School Cricketer
A 1-1 draw series never gives the full picture and India with the form they are in(75% wins) are clearly ahead of Pakistan.

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
alfa_beta said:
Not really... India recently beat Pak 4-1 in Pak. This clearly shows India is a better odi team.

So your agreeing with me that Pakistan are a better test side? Revese to the Pepsi cup where Pakistan won the ODI's 4-2 beating India 4 times in a row..

Users who are viewing this thread