India vs Pakistan in Abu Dhabi

SA87

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
prarara said:
Heh! So the series ends a draw. I say India did better, but thats my opinion-plagued by bias.

India were certainly the better team, but for a change Pakistan ended up on even term and didn't end up as the "bitter team".

Pakistani fan should be proud of their team, drawing a series with India is no easy task, Inzi's men certainly did well (thanks to some senseless run outs by Indian players in first match).

Its funny to see how Sehwag destroys the Pak bowling attack even when he's in the worst of form, he certainly has no respect for any Pak pacer.

I liked the way Yuvi thrashed As-If for 18 runs in 6 balls, that very over pretty much ended Pak's hope of a possible win.

MohdIrshaad

Club Cricketer
Pathetic performance by Pakistan team, most of the bowlers (except for Afridi and Rana) were crap, couldn't even get Sehwag out who's so badly out of form, while batting is a joke in cricket world.

Sending Afridi at one down was a mistake as it started the batting collapse, i think this team badly need one good solid batsmen like Inzi, unfortunately we don't have one.

This is the best team we have and unfortunately there isn't much we can do to improve, atmost Rao can be made to make way for Akhtar, still it will remain a weak team.

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
Yousuf would have been a better person. He takes time to settle down, and then scores big...bringing him down the order is a mistake.

harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I was not really interested in this series, as such, but it's a bit strange to have just two ODI games. Maybe a 3-match series would have been a better option, but I must admit that I'm glad it's over.

Most inconsequential and apart from the cause for which it was played, it wasn't anything to talk about.

MohdIrshaad

Club Cricketer
It should just have been a one off game, why play a full series for charity purpose.

I hope it doesn't become a regular feature, too much Indo_Pak cricket won't be good for the game.

harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Yeah, I want a bit more variety in cricket. As of late India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka seem to have played each other a lot more than other countries.

I wonder why the tours of some countries like New Zealand or South Africa are spaced out for India... We seem to have played a lot against Australia, Sri Lanka and Pakistan in the last four or five years than other countries.

aziz_4_ever2003

School Cricketer
well played India.India deserve to win this one they really played well.Inzy wasnt given out by umpire but he was out.Farhat wasnt out.but well played both teams.a good friendship series

usy

Chairman of Selectors
SA87 said:
India were certainly the better team, but for a change Pakistan ended up on even term and didn't end up as the "bitter team".

So as India, They did'nt end as "better team" too, I think everyone agree's with me here.

alfa_beta

Club Cricketer
Disagree... India were indeed a better team and if someone had to pick a team on points, it would be india. India self-destructed in the first game due to 4 run-outs! As soon as they fixed the problem they spanked Pak easily in the 2nd game.

usy said:
So as India, They did'nt end as "better team" too, I think everyone agree's with me here.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Well you can't Say India was "better", a Final would have been fair call.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Perhaps, but from what we have, we can conclude that India was better. Pakistan choked their way to a victory in the first game, whereas India won pretty conclusively in the 2nd. Since India's win > Pakistan's win, one can claim that India were better. It's not always so logical, though.

alfa_beta

Club Cricketer
At no point in series Pak looked a better team in the series. India played idiotic cricket in the first odi, there is no other way to explain 4 run outs, to lose the match. And wn the 2nd easily when they rectified the mistake. Basically Ind was doing the hard-running and at no point in the series was Pak a real factor.

usy said:
Well you can't Say India was "better", a Final would have been fair call.

By the way the fact that india is a better odi team than Pak was proved during the recent odi series in Pak, which India won easily 4-1.

Last edited:

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Alfa_beta It's a 1-1, both team are equally balanced, end of story, k.

Users who are viewing this thread