India vs Pakistan

Who do u think that whos going to win 1 day series?

• India

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gold639

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Me too.And Shoaib Malik too,very impressive.And Inzamam played quite well,though he started of horribly

Last edited:

Rangeela

International Coach
Shailesh said:
well done Pakistan. very impressed by salman butt.

good to see Indian supporter applauding Pakistan's performance.:friends

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Well Pakistani should thank to Rahul Dravid and S. Ganguly, Dravid wasn't a good wicket keeper that day and Ganguly's captaincy. All in all Yuvraj Singh blitz India to 292. India was 200/4 in 40th over and India made 92 runs in last 10 overs with 4 sixes.
At the end Pakistan chased that score. so congrats to Pakistani for their well performance.

Last edited:

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
What gave Pakistan the edge was that they consistently scored. India started off with a bang and ended off with a bang. But the middle overs (with Shahid Afridi bowling) was probably what let India off. That said, it takes lots of effort chasing anything above 270, although pitches around the world are becoming better for batting. And finally...India have never beaten Pakistan in Kolkata!!

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
will all i can say is pakistan have beatin india in every pakistani stadium' before the samsung cup india had never beatin pakistan in pakistan' now that is a shame' will if i was an indian i would be really disappointed by there performance'

Users who are viewing this thread