India vs Pakistan

Who do u think that whos going to win 1 day series?

• India

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rahulk666

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
vibs89 said:
I jus have 1 questions how many crowds can be fit i n Kolkatta Eden Garden i mean how many people can be maximum in the Stadium cause i heard that Kolkatta is the biggest stadium in India

Eden Gardens can accomodate 98,000 spectators.

jazz

Panel of Selectors
also eden gardens is the biggeset cricket ground in the world the 2nd biggest is the melbourne cricket ground in australia 96,000 spectators

Insomniac

Title Recipient
PAKISTAN GETGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GO PAKISTAN!!!!!!!!!!

Go to Indian Cricket Series and click Dish Broadband... ull see match for $34.99

vibs89

School Cricketer
Only 2 days left for the match can't wait to see the match Come on India now u gotto win this match also give us some suprise for Diwali Gift cause Diwali is 13 November.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I voted for Pakistan even though I hope India will win. This is simply because India are playing bad cricket at the moment. I'm not sure the Mumbai win has turned them around. It is unfortunate that India's cricket has been scheduled in such a way that they keep reverting between Test and ODI cricket. I think the Kolkata match may well be a low-scoring affair, especially if India bat first.

As for the capacity of Kolkata, Eden Gardens has a full capacity of 100,000 spectators. However, in view of security concerns, only 85,000 tickets have been sold (although there will probably be many fake ticket spectators). There is also a lot of security checks such as metal-detector test. And as for firecrackers, they have made a rule such that if you are found in possession of fire crackers while trying to enter the stadium, they'll arrest you.

Rangeela

International Coach
probable line-up for tomm match

India (probable) 1 Virender Sehwag, 2 Sachin Tendulkar, 3 Sourav Ganguly (capt), 4 VVS Laxman, 5 Rahul Dravid (wk), 6 Yuvraj Singh, 7 Mohammad Kaif, 8 Irfan Pathan, 9 Anil Kumble, 10 Harbhajan Singh, 11 Zaheer Khan.

Pakistan (probable) 1 Imran Farhat, 2 Shahid Afridi, 3 Shoaib Malik, 4 Inzamam-ul-Haq (capt), 5 Yousuf Youhana, 6 Younis Khan, 7 Abdul Razzaq, 8 Kamran Akmal (wk), 9 Rana Naved-ul-Hasan, 10 Shoaib Akhtar, 11 Mohammad Sami.

wasi786

Club Cricketer
that is arabic man it means pakistan will win definitely we hope that
next time english only

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I don't think Afridi will open. For some reason Pakistan has been reluctant in having him open. THey prefer him at number 7-8 where he is useless. He is just superbly devastating at opening position. As for India, I guess that's the best team they can select. Although I wouldn't mind giving Karthik a game in place of Yuvraj. Dinesh, that is.

durrani1

Club Cricketer
wow wow, pakistan will win inshallah! thats our gift for Eid. India has a bit chance if the match is decided earlier. thats the only way they beat pakistan.

Users who are viewing this thread