India vs Pakistan

Who do u think that whos going to win 1 day series?

• India

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
rangeela is pakistani' i hope pakistan win' inshallha' they will' but talking about shahid afridi opening the batting for pakistan' will it is a good idea if he open's the batting' you never know maybe he is going to make a centurie' if he does pakistan will difinetly will win' he is useless at number 5/6 they should give him a chance' i think pakistan will win' for two reason's more attacking player's more all rounders and good seemer's wtih sami and shoiab akhtar opening the bowling and naved_ul_hassan backing up' and two spinner's shahid afridi and shoiab malik' any thing could happen and i hope pakistan win because it will be a hige gift for eid' and talking about india' they have a 45% chance' the only way india can win if sewhag and tendulkar' make huge partnership' other wise they will lose'

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Eid gift? How about India look at this as their Diwali gift? By the way does anyone know what Indian channel will be broadcasting this game and when? Will it be DD Sports or Ten Sports? Thanks.

Ajit

Club Cricketer
In India, it will be certainly on DD-National. Maybe other channels as well.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Well I'm watching the game and it was a great start by India!! Sehwag was looking really good as were Sachin and Laxman, but unfortunately all three are back in the pavilion now. So that's a disappointment. Ganguly looks pretty scratchy to me, but when doesn't he? Dravid is looking stable.

The build-up of hte match did show on Ten Sports although only DD-1 and DD-Sports are broadcasting the actual game.

Rangeela

International Coach
ODI
Toss: India

India 292/6 (50 ov) (Yuvraj 78, Sehwag 53) (Afridi 2/29)
Pakistan 293/4 (49.0 ov) (Butt 107*, Inzi 75, Malik 61) (Nehra 2/65)

Result: Pakistan won by 6 wickets

Man of the Match: Salman Butt

Series: Pakistan wins the 2004-05 BCCI Platinum Jubilee Match

wasi786

Club Cricketer
g8 pakistan won i love pakistan i love malik i love butt i love inzi
i love pakistan
:cheer :cheer :cheer :D

faraz haider

International Cricketer
well a gr8 knock by young batsman salman butt proved to me thats he has some quality in it. well as inzy says earlier that he will provides us victory as a eid gift and well he proved it right and thats for indias point of view they lost last 4 consecutive matches against pakistan and last 6 in 9 matches

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
but how come india got more vote's then pakistan' oh dear oh dear' how many time's does pakistan have to beat india in order to get indian vote's' i just love pakistan' every time pakistan beat's' that is enough pakistan let these indian's live in peace now' oh dear oh dear'

vibs89

School Cricketer
Well Pakistan is only better than India that i understand but not Pakistan better when versing any other team. like Australia, west indies and Sri Lanka.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Pakistan and Sri Lanka are pretty evenly matched though, tho Aussies and West Indies have an edge over Pakistan...

Oh fardin, can i have my own signature back (copycat)

Users who are viewing this thread