India

Meh, it's ok. Only Twenty20 cricket. I never really got into this tournament tbh. Don't feel that sad. Supporting the West Indies now.

So what is our next plan? I say, give other guys who haven't had a chance in tournament to play against SA. It is the time to focus on ODI series coming this June end in Windies. :)

Hopefully, Gary have taken a note of series of mistakes which we did. :rolleyes:

I will watch the game for sure! If we can beat South Africa, we can go out of the tournament with a lot of pride. We can seriously beat South Africa. We are good enough to do that. We should do it! We should play our best possible XI and try to beat South Africa in a big way. It would be a very nice statement to make.

Oh well, at least I can concentrate on my 1 Exam now...

I love how it's now 'only T20 cricket' because they're out.

No, I never placed much importance on T20 cricket. I even rated the CB Series victory vs Australia down under higher than the T20WC win. I'm not making excuses. You should look no farther than fellow Englishman, skateboarder, for how to make excuses after a loss. He's made a fine art of it. I know it'll seem like it'll now seem like I'm making an excuse for my "excuse", but I'm not. I mean, I would want myself to feel a little more disheartened by India's loss but can't quite get around to doing it for some reason.

Last edited:
Tbf, I don't think many of us have a problem with you Shravi. Our problem tends to be with the idiotic Indian fans that come and flood the board with predictions of Indian wins in just about everything. If you listened to them Yuvraj would surely be some kind of semi-dictatoral god of the earth, no just a cricketer who still has to prove himself.

No, I never placed much importance on T20 cricket. I even rated the CB Series victory vs Australia down under higher than the T20WC win. I'm not making excuses. You should look no farther than fellow Englishman, skateboarder, for how to make excuses after a loss. He's made a fine art of it. I know it'll seem like it'll now seem like I'm making an excuse for my "excuse", but I'm not. I mean, I would want myself to feel a little more disheartened by India's loss but can't quite get around to doing it for some reason.

No, its quite important man. This is THE FUTURE OF CRICKET! Accept it or not, this format is going to reduce the number of games drastically for one of the two other formats. This spells more money, more excitement and the skills needed here are completely different. Its not easy. For example, not a lot of these guys who play test and ODI's so well can withstand the pressure pumping in them when you got to score 19 off the last over? Not many can do it.

saisrini80 added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

Tbf, I don't think many of us have a problem with you Shravi. Our problem tends to be with the idiotic Indian fans that come and flood the board with predictions of Indian wins in just about everything. If you listened to them Yuvraj would surely be some kind of semi-dictatoral god of the earth, no just a cricketer who still has to prove himself.

Who asked you to read it? If you have a problem about its, it your own problem. If we predict an indian win, whats it with you man? Do you expect us to always think and predict like you?

No, its quite important man. This is THE FUTURE OF CRICKET! Accept it or not, this format is going to reduce the number of games drastically for one of the two other formats. This spells more money, more excitement and the skills needed here are completely different. Its not easy. For example, not a lot of these guys who play test and ODI's so well can withstand the pressure pumping in them when you got to score 19 off the last over? Not many can do it.

saisrini80 added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

Who asked you to read it? If you have a problem about its, it your own problem. If we predict an indian win, whats it with you man? Do you expect us to always think and predict like you?

It might be the future of domestic cricket, but test cricket will survive as will ODI cricket. T20 is just a fad.

Users who are viewing this thread