India

Excellent pics! there Sanjay bhai! thanks for that. what a moment on ground National anthem with our country players and people in foreign! :hpraise

Again thanks dude! :cool:

Excellent picks Sanjay. You have got the good place to sit and watch the match but it's better to watch in TV atleast we can see players clearly. I dont want to go to see a match because the last two matches which I went to see was close matches but India lost there:(. Next time I will also went to see India Vs Bangladesh:D

Nice pics Leggie.Got any autographs?
The crowd was just really enormous and the atmosphere was really electric.

Cool sanjay,great pics. I do hope you got some autographs.

Anyways,back to the selection problem.
If Viru comes back,I think India could do without Yusuf Pathan.
Irfan comes in handy as a 5th seamer,though his form isnt anything to rave about.
Maybe,we could replace Irfan with Praveen.

Excellent pics! there Sanjay bhai! thanks for that. what a moment on ground National anthem with our country players and people in foreign! :hpraise

Again thanks dude! :cool:

Excellent picks Sanjay. You have got the good place to sit and watch the match but it's better to watch in TV atleast we can see players clearly. I dont want to go to see a match because the last two matches which I went to see was close matches but India lost there:(. Next time I will also went to see India Vs Bangladesh:D

Nice pics Leggie.Got any autographs?
The crowd was just really enormous and the atmosphere was really electric.

Cool sanjay,great pics. I do hope you got some autographs.

Anyways,back to the selection problem.
If Viru comes back,I think India could do without Yusuf Pathan.
Irfan comes in handy as a 5th seamer,though his form isnt anything to rave about.
Maybe,we could replace Irfan with Praveen.

Thanks for comments guys. As a matter of fact, I did manage to get an Autograph, but not of an Indian cricketer....But of Sania Mirza! Better?! :p

Here's the pic.

saniamirza.jpg

:banana2

Thanks for comments guys. As a matter of fact, I did manage to get an Autograph, but not of an Indian cricketer....But of Sania Mirza! Better?! :p

Here's the pic.

saniamirza.jpg

:banana2
Of course its much better Sanjay! What would you do with an autograph from some unknown Cricketer in the dugout, when someone like this was waiting all along for you? :p

Shes fat and reminds me off fat girl we had in our class. :p

Well Sanjay even I had Sore Throat Yesterday...ANd yeah your pics are just IMBA!!!

Sehwag is out of compettition,a big blow for India....Dinesh Karthick is the replacement for him,Sehwag will be returning back home..

I don't consider it as a blow for India. They do have a reserve opener and would do well.
Gives a good opportunity for Yusuf Pathan to go after the bowlers.

A win today can boost our moral like anything, a defeat today can throw us in the grave-yard. This match is by all means a decider. Chak de India! Go and get the West Indies!!

A win today can boost our moral like anything, a defeat today can throw us in the grave-yard. This match is by all means a decider. Chak de India! Go and get the West Indies!!

A defeat (as it was today) wont throw us to the graveyard. We got to win the remaining two matches and we got to win them convincingly. We were in the same situation in the last T20 world cup (we lost to NZ) but we still beat England and South Africa (this time too, its the same opponents in a very co-incidental fashion). We can do it!

CHAK DE INDIA!

Users who are viewing this thread