India

Well played India! A very satisfying victory against the guys who shocked you in the 2007 World Cup! Lets get on target to win this trophy one more time.

saisrini80 added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Well Viru needs a tight lula if he need to play and so far is just not tight enough

Have you ever posted anything worthwhile?

Yuvraj shows whos boss in Indian batting. ;)

Now the problem is, If Viru comes, who will be the replacement? It is obvious that Viru and Gauti will open. Whom to drop from the current XI lineup? I would say, drop Irfan Pathan.

Like Dhoni said, he have a gambling number of part-timers who excelled in IPL - Rohit, Yuvi, Raina. So drop Pathan. Get Viru in. Zaheer-Ishant-Bhaji-Ojha-Yusuf-Raina-Rohit-Yuvi.... Can't these finish of our 20 overs. :p It will be a big gamble but it is worth taking against Ireland. :cool:

World batting.

Wait! Let him demolish a class opponent and then we can continue our praises. What Gayle did was, " Demolished " thing against Aussies. Saying " Gayle destroyed Aussies single handedly " sounds better than " Yuvi rescued India against Bangladesh! ". :cool:

Yuvi is just a class player in T20's. Good start to the tourney. It's been perfect for me thus far. England almost gone, Australia in trouble, India going comfortably. :)

Yuvi strike rate is better than Gayle's and Gayle can only play in 5th gear. Yuvi has fastest 50 against Poms, has scored 70 odd against Aussies with better bowlers than yesterday game in just 30 balls and yesterday was on 41 off 17 balls while Gayle took 23 balls to get his 50.

India's selection of Irfan Pathan was not ideal (would rather Ravindra or Sehwag when fit), but I'm proud that they saw the poor form of RP Singh and Kumar and acted by getting Ojha into the starting XI, with magnificant results.

Yuvi got us out from jail
Who told dhoni to come outt at no.3
Raina should have come at no.3

Yuvi got us out from jail
Who told dhoni to come outt at no.3
Raina should have come at no.3

Dhoni did agree that 'unfortunately myself and Gauti were not able to hit it!'.. Luckily we had Yuvi to rescue. But to me that has laid a platform for building such a solid target in the end. That patience which Gauti and Dhoni maintained gave free license to Yuvi, Raina, Pathan bros to break freely without pressure in the end. :)

Yuvraj just flicked his wrists. It was unbelievable.

Dhoni did agree that 'unfortunately myself and Gauti were not able to hit it!'.. Luckily we had Yuvi to rescue. But to me that has laid a platform for building such a solid target in the end. That patience which Gauti and Dhoni maintained gave free license to Yuvi, Raina, Pathan bros to break freely without pressure in the end. :)

Against good sides lower order wont have that freedom.

Ashrafool kinda gave it away with that loose shot in the air towards cover, gotta say though, the ball went lightning quick and low so Gambhir did brilliantly to take it. UV's catch to get Mahmudullah was immense. I loveed the way he just stood there and roared -- The whole stadium erupted in reply, including me.

:banana2

I've got a sore throat now :noway

Can't find the India V Bangladesh thread so I'll post my pictures here.

Trent Bridge Stadium. Amazing ground. Hope to be going back there on Wednesday.

awesomestadium.jpg

It's an Indian Invasion.

indianinvasion.jpg

National Anthems

nationalanthems.jpg

Bhajjiii!!!!

bhajji.jpg

Last edited:
Ashrafool kinda gave it away with that loose shot in the air towards cover, gotta say though, the ball went lightning quick and low so Gambhir did brilliantly to take it. UV's catch to get Mahmudullah was immense. I loveed the way he just stood there and roared -- The whole stadium erupted in reply, including me.

:banana2

I've got a sore throat now :noway

Can't find the India V Bangladesh thread so I'll post my pictures here.

Trent Bridge Stadium. Amazing ground. Hope to be going back there on Wednesday.

awesomestadium.jpg

It's an Indian Invasion.

indianinvasion.jpg

National Anthems

nationalanthems.jpg

Bhajjiii!!!!

bhajji.jpg

Yep its a amazing Ground...its a shame that they are playing most of the matchs in London...India are lucky that they atleast got 2 matchs here and not Pakistan:(

Its a about 5 mins from my house:D.
I want to see Pakistan vs South Africa warm match and I had a sore throat as well lol:D

Users who are viewing this thread