India

Captain Cool is so confident that we're going to keep the Trophy that he's already posing with it.

104118.jpg

Just waiting to see the trophy in the Deep BLue Jerseys.....Ye Cup kahi nahi jayega!!!!!

Leave Pandey alone. And no one is hyping him in India. Just one article in newspapers mentionong finds of IPL 2 is not called hyping anyone. Its what is done world over after every tournament.
Its just peoples way of taking frustration out against IPL.

So who will you support if India need 2 of the last ball and Brett Lee is bowling it?

Pfft, please, Yuvraj is going to be batting at 36 RPO, we won't ever need the last over.

I haven't been watching the IPL at all but i've been hearing the press screaming for a Pandey?

Actually, it has just been the opposite. The Indian press has been amazingly silent about Pandey. So has been the 24*7 News channels.

Lol true Indian fans. Checks out the hairstyles, girlfriend(s), sisters, etc. of the players

There's no harm in having some fun.

King Cricket added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Pfft, please, Yuvraj is going to be batting at 36 RPO, we won't ever need the last over.

Yuvraj will not get a chance to bat. Veeru and Gauti will finish the game in 5 ovrs. :p

India definately looking good in this gruop and also to win the title...but notinh much can be said in a 20-20 game,anything can happen,1-2 good overs changes the match result,but India looking favorite here

Interesting choice now for India after Sharama's 4 fer. Given he is held very highly by the selectors he should be a shoe in for the starting 11. The form of India's stars is a bit worrying too with Gambhir still struggling.

Gambhir's form slump and Rohit playing well at the top last night shows India could open with Rohit and Sehwag, drop Gambhir completely and let them play an extra bowler. Irfan at #7, Harbhajan #8 could probably do the job with the bat if needed. So:
Rohit
Viru
Raina
Yuvraj
Yusuf
Dhoni
Irfan
Harbhajan
Zaheer/Praveen/Ishant/Ohja
Zaheer/Praveen/Ishant/Ohja
RP Singh

That's my team if I'm selecting.

:laugh How many times I say, that RP and Balaji are always useless... The former proved it in the way he bowled yesterday( I wonder how he ended up in getting that purple cap ) and the latter proved that in IPL season 2... :laugh Pity that the selectors eyes are always shadowed by these useless blokes! :rolleyes: I always support this point, " RP, Balaji and Munaf are useless for ever! " :D

Anyways, Zaheer-Praveen-Ishant-Harbhajan should make it a good bowling attack!

Rohit Sharma is not a permanent opening solution. We missed him today at the lower order where he could have led India home. Sehwag and Gambhir have to take up the opening duties (Gambhir will hit form soon). We need guys like Rohit Sharma and Raina at Nos 4-6 to shepherd tough chases (like the ones today)

Users who are viewing this thread